T Z
  • T Z
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
With all these noobs out of control and the Donkey Queen MIA for about a year or so .. I say its time for a new King or Queen. Sorry Erica . So what say you all . Speak up vets and past kings and cast your vote.
King
13 years ago
ZRX1200
13 years ago
It was TJ before Lluvia......Tbone33 before that.



This is for Lluvia to decide, that's the way it's always been.
T Z
  • T Z
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Funny you should post Jamie. I figured you would make a good king. Erica aint been around for a long time . hate to say it but she needs to be over thrown.
King
13 years ago
ZRX would make a good one... (I have No idea of what you all are talking about) lol.. Just found it interested! 🙂
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
I nominate ZRX1200...Jamie.

Agree with TZ though.Something has to have been done for quite some time now.

TIGER
T Z
  • T Z
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
King THATS the problem. All you noobs have no idea what a Donkey King or Queen is. if I could figure out how to bring back some of the old stuff you would understand.
mikey1597
13 years ago

King THATS the problem. All you noobs have no idea what a Donkey King or Queen is. if I could figure out how to bring back some of the old stuff you would understand.

T Z wrote:




Amen Brutha
King
13 years ago
Bring it on back! 🙂
TIGERCDW
13 years ago

King THATS the problem. All you noobs have no idea what a Donkey King or Queen is. if I could figure out how to bring back some of the old stuff you would understand.

T Z wrote:




They say it's all still here,but I know for a fact stuff went missing with the addition of the new format.

TIGER
T Z
  • T Z
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Thats what this post is all about. lets hear from some of the fogs and take it from there.
DrafterX
13 years ago
The new queen has got to be Victor... but then again he's had that roll for quite some time.... 🤔
DrafterX
13 years ago
sorry... 😞
Numismaniac
13 years ago
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Victor is a drama queen.

Plus noobs don't listen to me.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
I nominate jaderose.
tj2001cobra
13 years ago
I passed on being the Donkey King. Then, Erica had some stuff come up so I took over on an interim basis. She got things cleared up and I gave her the crown back a year or two ago. I guess more has come up. I'm sure she wouldn't mind relinquishing the throne.


grrrrr609
13 years ago
Didnt Tony kinda run it before the donkey king was crowned?
grrrrr609
T Z
  • T Z
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Not me. Im working out of town and dont have a computer til i get home.
Users browsing this topic