Campage
13 years ago
No! I haven't been going around sticks&camron ing people. Me and Stevie were just giving him a hard time.
sd72
13 years ago
Send a freebie. ? Some weird negative universe chit going on here. Good man.
Campage
13 years ago
I hope what I send is fair though. He may be new but he ain't stupid.
sd72
13 years ago
Sticks&camron ing. OMG that's F'in hilarious.
Numismaniac
13 years ago
jpellegrin
13 years ago

I hope what I send is fair though. He may be new but he ain't stupid.

Campage wrote:




That's right and dont your f'ing forget it, azzhat!
leftyposthole
13 years ago
JP your post got me curious about these last night, gooooogling didn't turn up much. How much are these sticks normally? Do they come in a smaller ring guage.

Lefty
sd72
13 years ago
jpellegrin
13 years ago

http://sublimescigars.com/

Sizes, locations, info.

sd72 wrote:




What he said ^^^ They are very good IMO...but hard to find and when you find them they go quick. Recently they have gone with a new blend that is more to the meduim-full side. Have had one in about 3 yrs and the only place I could find them was at a B&M back home.....but like I said they rarely had them and I cannot find em in WI.
schusler
13 years ago
Cayp got them, but out of boxes at the moment
delta1
13 years ago

Yall are PRIMO AZZHATS!!! [ram27bat]





😣



=d>

jpellegrin wrote:





Nahhh...subprime azzhats
Campage
13 years ago
Got yoir sublime boxed up. I have to run to the PO anyway. Got lgops and Shaun's ready to go out tomorrow.
jpellegrin
13 years ago

Got yoir sublime boxed up. I have to run to the PO anyway. Got lgops and Shaun's ready to go out tomorrow.

Campage wrote:




right on! thanks camp! 🍺
Campage
13 years ago
Not a problem. Nothing special extra. Jut a few sticks. Didn't want to spend postage for 1 stick.
Send ya DC tomorrow.
Users browsing this topic