jpellegrin
13 years ago
I am looking for some Sublimes.... PM me with what you would like to trade. Thanks JP
sd72
13 years ago
Sublime is a size. ie, DPG series JJ maduro sublime.
Campage
13 years ago
CC? Or there is a sublime cigar?
crgcpro
13 years ago
sd72
13 years ago
crgcpro
13 years ago
Monte as well
Campage
13 years ago
I have a cigar from Havana1 The name is sublime. But the CC were the first that came to mind.
deadeyedick
13 years ago
Newb starting at the top?

DED
leftyposthole
13 years ago
jpellegrin
13 years ago
Sublimes Cigars are hand-made in the Little Havana neighborhood of Miami. They feature all Cuban-seed tobaccos, including Nicaraguan-grown Habano longfillers and binder, and a gorgeous, tawny-hued Cuban-seed Ecuadorian Habano Rosado wrapper. I present to you Sublimes Cigars.

The first impressions of flavor are an explosion of rich, creamy coffee and cocoa tastes, over a velvety background of wood and leather. The cigars are rock-solid and densely packed with tobacco, and finished in a veinless, seamless roll. The draw from a cap cut is dead-even despite the remarkable density of the cigar, delivering a hearty smoke volume of above average strength.

The first inch also shows a buttery almond aspect, and hints of nutmeg and cinnamon that play towards spice, but rather favor subtlety and smoothness. As the flavors develop, this creamy aspect stands up, and evolves into a crème brulee character, though utterly absent of sweetness. The burn is ring straight, and the pure white ash is solid and finely scaled, holding fast at an inch and a half, with perfect double cones.

In the second half, the coffee flavors have moved to the back, giving the reins to the wood and leather facets, which have grown in depth and richness, developing a roundness in body, while retaining the rich, buttery cream aspect. It smokes cool and slow, with a mellow finish and an inch and a quarter nub at 75 minutes, delivering puff after puff of silky-smooth flavor, despite the better than average fortaleza.

I’m happy to rate this cigar as one of the best cigars I’ve enjoyed all year. It’s great with rich Cognac or your finest Single Malt Scotch. The flavors are voluminous, alluring and expressive, never overly intense, but remarkably pronounced, perpetually smooth, and finely balanced with body and texture.


JP.


Apparently all you Azzhats have not a clue!!! 😳
Campage
13 years ago
Actually that's the one one I have. We just needed you to specify.
jpellegrin
13 years ago

Actually that's the one one I have. We just needed you to specify.

Campage wrote:




I did...I said Sublimes not sublime. Anyway are you interested in trading it and I am quite aware of the price point so just cause I be a noob doesnt mean i stoopid...
Campage
13 years ago
What makes you think I would try and take advantage of you because you are a little newer here?
Campage
13 years ago
And you said sublimes which could also mean you were looking for more then one Monty, Cohiba ect.
jpellegrin
13 years ago

What makes you think I would try and take advantage of you because you are a little newer here?

Campage wrote:




Wasnt directed towards you personally...just in general. Would you be interested in a trade?
Campage
13 years ago
Possibly. I let u know.
jpellegrin
sd72
13 years ago
Camp will come out on top. Guaranteed. Watch out.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Campage
13 years ago
I haven't ripped anyone off in a long time. Why do you have to keep bringing up the past??? Mind your own damn business.
Users browsing this topic