jpellegrin
13 years ago
I am simply looking for a trade....not to stir up old chit. Again, if anyone has some Sublimes Cigars they would like to trade let me know. Thanks
Campage
13 years ago
nitro6526
13 years ago
Welll... there was that one time see....and well never mind.
sd72
13 years ago
jongk47
13 years ago
i thought sublimes was from cohiba, but now I know it is a size designation. always learning
leftyposthole
13 years ago
guess that noob showed us ol fogs...........
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Send all cohiba sublimes to me.
sd72
13 years ago
Only have DPG sublime and monte sublime. Sorry.
jpellegrin
13 years ago

Only have DPG sublime and monte sublime. Sorry.

sd72 wrote:



You have the JJ maduro's
ZRX1200
13 years ago
JJ says



DIE




NO








MITE!
tj2001cobra
13 years ago

Camp will come out on top. Guaranteed. Watch out.

sd72 wrote:



LMFAO!

[whip]
jpellegrin
13 years ago
Campage
13 years ago
Little Stevie wonder stirring da pot!
sd72
13 years ago
Campage
13 years ago
No, that chit was funny. I was laughing my azz off.

" guys I'm not trying to bring up old chit! I just want to effin trade!!"

I love this place.
jpellegrin
13 years ago
Yall are PRIMO AZZHATS!!! [ram27bat]





😣



=d>
Campage
13 years ago
Numismaniac
13 years ago

Yall are PRIMO AZZHATS!!! [ram27bat]





😣



=d>

jpellegrin wrote:







I warned ya, hehe
t33bone
13 years ago

I haven't ripped anyone off in a long time. Why do you have to keep bringing up the past??? Mind your own damn business.

Campage wrote:


So you do this but not in a while? 🤦

Now I feel real dumb 😣 LOL

$500 worth for maybe $125? 😳













































































































[sarcasm]
Campage
13 years ago
Send me your address and I'll send you this sublime. I think it looks very good but since your actually searching it out I'm guessing you would enjoy it the most out of us 2.
I don't need anything in return. It was an extra thrown in by my friend during a trade.
Users browsing this topic