Zmarkadonis
13 years ago

Ezra Brooks?

tyyler82 wrote:


Evan williams bro, the good stuff! aged 6 years instead of 4!
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

SCOTCH???

fishinguitarman wrote:




Methinks you are speaking his language...LOL!!!

8-[
Zmarkadonis
13 years ago
Why yes, you hunk of a thong wearing man. SCOTCH! aged perfectly for 25 YEARS! Bottled at CASK STRENGTH, this bottle is not for the faint of heart. Its only for a TRUE MANS MAN!
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Guess I'll throw judgment and prudence to the wind, and say "Sign me up as a n00b looking for a Vet".

(Cowers in fear while planning mailbox reinforcements)
f16devils
13 years ago
Hey Ray
I've been in contact with plack.

Looks like a go.
Now I need to start drinking so I can get packing!
BlueDude
13 years ago
BlueDude to dubleuhb linkage commencing . . .
BlueDude
13 years ago

MSRP of my bottle is around $450.00, Binnys sells em for $359.00 all day every day.

Zmarkadonis wrote:



I tried to enjoy a 1999 Mouton Rothschild at that price once...
The cold sweat pouring profusely off my face ruined the experience.

Who here has the stones to even open such a treasure?
wapper2011
13 years ago
Time for me to get started as well

[email protected]

Looking for a vet if anyone will have me
:
Zmarkadonis
13 years ago

I tried to enjoy a 1999 Mouton Rothschild at that price once...
The cold sweat pouring profusely off my face ruined the experience.

Who here has the stones to even open such a treasure?

BlueDude wrote:



I already went through 2 only have 2 left...... Just like anything else this stuff was meant to be enjoyed not stuck on a shelf d coveted forever....
billyboy03
13 years ago
pkg on its way
Capo king
13 years ago

pkg on its way

billyboy03 wrote:





Be careful billy!!!! Steve don't playyyyyy
🐴


f16devils
13 years ago
Didn't get a reply from my last PM to my noob. Sure hope I didn't scare the little basturd away![ram27bat]
steve02
13 years ago

Be careful billy!!!! Steve don't playyyyyy
🐴


Capo king wrote:



I'm harmless and I only send 5ers...
plack
13 years ago

Didn't get a reply from my last PM to my noob. Sure hope I didn't scare the little basturd away![ram27bat]

f16devils wrote:



Never been scared buying the the stash to send you!!
BlueDude
13 years ago
My vet dubleuhb should be getting his first bomb from me on Tuesday via FedEx
edin508
13 years ago

My vet dubleuhb should be getting his first bomb from me on Tuesday via FedEx

BlueDude wrote:


USPS should save ya a bunch on shipping.
BlueDude
13 years ago

USPS should save ya a bunch on shipping.

edin508 wrote:



That's true...USPS was a buck and a half cheaper and would have reached my Vet after Christmas.
FedEx should have my Vet enjoying a quality smoke after work today.
jnichols
13 years ago
Russ's uh hum 5er showed up today! [frypan]

JDN Dark Corojo Doble Fuerte Nice!
5 Vegas A AAA always have some of these!
CAO Gold Robbie
1844 Figurado
Macanudo 1968
Undercrown Robbie one of my favs!
MOW Side project Little Devil haven't had this one!
San Lotano Maduro Toro
Padron 5000 Maduro Love these!
AB Maxx

Nice Job Russ !!!! Thank You!

I have a few things coming in this weekend and Should be able to get your end out by Monday! 🇨🇮
dubleuhb
13 years ago
Bluedude hits me up with his end of our noob trade. Cigars and swag dejour!

First up, 10 cigars;

Pinar del Rio Reserva Limitada Robusto, NH
Gran Habano Habano #3, Robusto, solid smoke.
Don Lino Africa Duma, another good smoke.
Gurkha, Torpedo, no idea what one.😕
Thunder By Nimish, NH
Cu Avana Beli, NH
Olar Fuerte Robusto, NH
JDN Dark Corojo El Martillo, =p~
Flores Rodriguez Habano Majico, NH
Gurkha Avenger G5 Torp, NH

Now the rest of the story,

Pack of Listerine Cool Mint Breath strips, says my ole lady will thank me, 🤔

Bag with about 1/2 lb of KL

Bag, (4 oz) of Yaucono coffee from Puerto Rico.

And a sweet Cigarfest 2012 Ashtray, single cigar holder, looks to be my new everyday user. 👍


OK my friend, great job,=d> now it's my turn. Have to round up a ''few'' items and return fire will be forthcoming.

🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴
Users browsing this topic