fishinguitarman
13 years ago
UPDATE!!!


ATTENTION NOOBS!!!

YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!

(back to your regularly scheduled program)



Trades in progress:





SamWidge....t33bone

jpellegrin....FGM

whtwtrman79....05busa

billyboy03.....steve02

plack ....f16devils

BlueDude....dubleuhb

Russ622.....jnichols


Noobs in waiting:


jclaxton78....11 posts
DC Smoker ....1 post?
Zmarkadonis*
Bur
wapper2011

YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!


Vets available:


NEED MORE VETS PLEASE!!!
05busa
13 years ago
Merry christmas pricks
f16devils
13 years ago

Merry christmas pricks

05busa wrote:



and look who is calling us PRICKS![ram27bat]

I need to get on the other side of town and bomb his house!
jnichols
13 years ago
Incoming Russ DC# 03120860000219106179
05busa
13 years ago
chswrst726
13 years ago
Guess I wasn't active enough as I was dropped off the "noobs in waiting but not active enough yet."

I'm tryin to be active...I read pretty much every thread that is posted in the cigars/trades sections, just to get a feel of how your group dynamic works. I suppose I just don't have much to say when it comes to cigars yet. I'm learning though.

That being said...I've saved up a couple of nice sticks for my future vet if I get picked up in this program. The problem is that I would need to ship them to the vet WELL before the vet could ship anything to me. Leaving for Afghaniland in just a few short weeks, and not sure how long it will take to get my APO address, as I am part of the advance party.


If my activity is too low, I have no problems staying out of a noob trade until I get back from the sandbox, though hopefully I won't be a noob anymore.

Looking forward to getting to know you folks,
Joe
jnichols
13 years ago
FGM.
Russ and I have completed our trade 👍
Lancaster6802
13 years ago

Guess I wasn't active enough as I was dropped off the "noobs in waiting but not active enough yet."

I'm tryin to be active...I read pretty much every thread that is posted in the cigars/trades sections, just to get a feel of how your group dynamic works. I suppose I just don't have much to say when it comes to cigars yet. I'm learning though.

That being said...I've saved up a couple of nice sticks for my future vet if I get picked up in this program. The problem is that I would need to ship them to the vet WELL before the vet could ship anything to me. Leaving for Afghaniland in just a few short weeks, and not sure how long it will take to get my APO address, as I am part of the advance party.


If my activity is too low, I have no problems staying out of a noob trade until I get back from the sandbox, though hopefully I won't be a noob anymore.

Looking forward to getting to know you folks,
Joe

chswrst726 wrote:



Welcome Joe! I'm sure FGM will get you paired as quickly as possible!
He's gotta get vets to take on the noobs in a first come first serve basis. And I'm sure he didn't mean to leave you out!
Stay active, keep posting and start a thread or two! Tell us what your smoking, what your into, what you want to try! Music, sports, politics etc!
Trust me, if your in this for the long haul, your in good company!
God Bless you my friend!
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Welcome Joe! I'm sure FGM will get you paired as quickly as possible!
He's gotta get vets to take on the noobs in a first come first serve basis. And I'm sure he didn't mean to leave you out!
Stay active, keep posting and start a thread or two! Tell us what your smoking, what your into, what you want to try! Music, sports, politics etc!
Trust me, if your in this for the long haul, your in good company!
God Bless you my friend!

Lancaster6802 wrote:




Don't be TOO EXPLICIT...stick to cigars PLEASE!!! We know WAY TOO MUCH ABOUT SCOTT!!!

🌫
Lancaster6802
13 years ago

Don't be TOO EXPLICIT...stick to cigars PLEASE!!! We know WAY TOO MUCH ABOUT SCOTT!!!

🌫

SMGBobbyScott wrote:


It's true! Anal beads, swings, toys etc!
I'm a pretty NUTTY guy!
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
But you have impeccable taste in Christmas sweaters, so you're good.
f16devils
13 years ago
Haven't heard from plack in a while. Don't know what's going on.
chswrst726
13 years ago
He's been on leave with his family. I think he's back in town today. I can give him a call if necessary.
plack
13 years ago
[quote=f16devils]Haven't heard from plack in a while. Don't know what's going on.[/quote

Just got back in town today. Package en route to you as of today!!
carpenter69
13 years ago
Noob here trying to get in on the trade action
chswrst726
13 years ago

[quote=f16devils]Haven't heard from plack in a while. Don't know what's going on.[/quote

Just got back in town today. Package en route to you as of today!!

plack wrote:



Damn I'm good. Plack, come down to vegas, time now. Forbidden X on me if u get here before they close at 2300. Lol
plack
13 years ago

Damn I'm good. Plack, come down to vegas, time now. Forbidden X on me if u get here before they close at 2300. Lol

chswrst726 wrote:



DAMN YOU!! It is already 1700 there is no way possible!! I Hate YOU and love you all int the same!
carpenter69
13 years ago
Alright!!!!! How many more links and fake dudes in bikini undies do I gotta look at before I can get on the noobs in waiting list!!!!! UGH!!!!!](*,)
jnichols
13 years ago
Patience man, ya have to have patience, sometimes takes a month or better to get this deal going!
carpenter69
13 years ago
Ok! Now I kinda get it. I'm a little thick! Thanks for the patience. I understand people don't wanna send cigars to guys who don't reciprocate.
Users browsing this topic