Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Ok, I've had enough of this!!! Pro has been extreemly generous as always. I am sending him a Christmas package but I think he needs to be bombed. I wanted to try and organize one but with everyone being spread so thin for Christmas I was afraid people wouldn't be able to pile on.

So is ANYONE down to bomb his azz in January?? If so lets start forming an offensive and plan on a date of attack.
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Yea but what do you send a man who has everything..................
crgcpro
13 years ago
Pro don't need anything. Nothing to see here boys!

Bomb FGM, Tiger, OPFTH, or one of the other much more deserving guys!
shaun341
13 years ago
i am in camp, i am still not convinced he didn't play a big role in the hans u yoras bombings. january is perfect gives me a little time to get something together
csgamecock
13 years ago

i am in camp, i am still not convinced he didn't play a big role in the hans u yoras bombings. january is perfect gives me a little time to get something together

shaun341 wrote:



+1. [ram27bat]
sd72
13 years ago
Anybody know what he drinks? Probably not gonna shock him with cigars.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Way to be discrete noobs....


I like it.
shaun341
13 years ago
not sure of particular brands but i am sure it is good whatever it is.
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I agree with lefty, that's why it's VERY Hard to hit him. He has many things.

I think the best type of stuff is-
Aged cigars- he may have them but may not have real aged ones.

Also he loves pigs so it doesn't hurt for him to have a lot of something he likes

Also I'm sure there are some new cigars he hasn't got to try yet

Maybe some drinks or even items from the state you live in- candies, food, hot sauce, ect

Also he's a golf pro

This is just a couple of ideas. If he wants them to go to the troops then HE can send them AFTER he receives them! :)

I'll post more ideas soon if you all will as well and we will come up with a date.

He also liked the oliva V Melanio
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Screw discrete! I want him to have time to grab his ankles!!
hill5673
13 years ago
Since it is eminent that you will be bombed pro I think you should post a wish list..

Agreed?
crgcpro
13 years ago
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Great idea hill!!! He's getting it no matter what! Might as well have some wants in there.

I would go look at what he posts in the PIB thread...

BUT I CAN'T!!! He always gifts his turn! Another reason to keel him.
hill5673
13 years ago
List outrage!
[ram27bat]
Numismaniac
13 years ago
actually ole crazy Uncle Numi just hasn't gotten around to my fellow Tennessean, but I'm not one to disrespect, need to have him pm his addy anyway so's i can pass him so numicorn.............


I hate busdrivers!!!!!
Numismaniac
13 years ago
hehe, and I know how to hit a fella that has everything, LOL
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
🤔 Now when should this 🐴 Happen?

I was thinking maybe send off before the first so tht it lands in the new year and maybe if people aren't able to get in on it they can hit him anytime from the 1st-15th?
But I'm also impatient and kinda want to do it monday. But I don't want it to be so spread out that people lose interest. This is an important hit.
cacman
13 years ago

Yea but what do you send a man who has everything..................

leftyposthole wrote:


and knows of every deal.
hank56
13 years ago
My suggestion is to send him a sampler of your own favorites, its worked well in the past for me.


Except for the time I sent T-52's to someone and he posted how much he hated em!!!
jongk47
13 years ago
he said he likes WOAMs

a great botl!
Users browsing this topic