fishinguitarman
13 years ago
Oscar
13 years ago
Thats what I was thinking!
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
Thinkin, but it hurts....
Mrs.Tank
13 years ago
I try to avoid that.

tried to open your other thread, but it won't let me. Hope it wasn't important.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

I try to avoid that.

tried to open your other thread, but it won't let me. Hope it wasn't important.

Mrs.Tank wrote:






It wasn't...
Oscar
13 years ago
We need a christmas thong pic!
sd72
13 years ago
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
Nah....This would mean a purchase for a trade for my cigars...
LetsRock
13 years ago
Oscar
13 years ago
I can send you one of those 7x70 cigars to stick in your thong if you are worried about size...
smokestaxx
13 years ago

Thinkin, but it hurts....

fishinguitarman wrote:


i try to think but nothing happens....


nyuk nyuk nyuk
mikey1597
13 years ago
He's tryin to remember where he left his teefs
cacman
13 years ago

He's tryin to remember where he left his teefs

mikey1597 wrote:


That must explain the "?" thread... what's up with that?
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

He's tryin to remember where he left his teefs

mikey1597 wrote:








tooth
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

That must explain the "?" thread... what's up with that?

cacman wrote:





it was for the same purpose but it wouldn't let me post...
Abrignac
13 years ago

I can send you one of those 7x70 cigars to stick in your thong if you are worried about size...

Oscar wrote:




I'm thinking you're much too worried about his thong.

[gonzo]
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Me thinks the ol man is up to no good.........................
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
Oscar
13 years ago

I'm thinking you're much too worried about his thong.

Abrignac wrote:



What da
Oscar
13 years ago
Mebee FGM is low?
Users browsing this topic