fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Ray, you can't be his n00b, as you got your half of our n00b/Vet coming your way:

DC# 0312212000001883069

I didn't have to warn too many of my family and friends still in the Jackson-Brandon-Madison metroplex, as it's not too much of a bomb. But there are a few folks piling on right now! Collateral damage may destroy most of mid-Mississippi.

=d> =d> =d> =d>

Bur wrote:







WTF are you talkin about??????????#-o
Abrignac
13 years ago
Nice way to start the New Year. Bombs going off left and right.

Fire in da hole
chswrst726
13 years ago

Ray, you can't be his n00b, as you got your half of our n00b/Vet coming your way:

DC# 0312212000001883069

I didn't have to warn too many of my family and friends still in the Jackson-Brandon-Madison metroplex, as it's not too much of a bomb. But there are a few folks piling on right now! Collateral damage may destroy most of mid-Mississippi.

=d> =d> =d> =d>

Bur wrote:




Send me the address. I'll call for fire right before I head across the pond. 🖐 Instead of "NOOB TRADE THREAD," we can turn this into NOOB VS VET THREAD...even though there are already a few of them cropping up right now.
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago

WTF are you talkin about??????????#-o

fishinguitarman wrote:



Uncoordinated ROAKs and bombs heading your way. Mine probably won't dent your mailbox, but with all the others....
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Send me the address. I'll call for fire right before I head across the pond. 🖐 Instead of "NOOB TRADE THREAD," we can turn this into NOOB VS VET THREAD...even though there are already a few of them cropping up right now.

chswrst726 wrote:







You clowns need to step away from the computer!!!!
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

o:)

Bur wrote:






DANG TROUBLEMAKER!!!!!!
05busa
13 years ago
Hehe......these noobs hav great leadership
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Your Majesty, I can neither confirm nor deny I have found the standing nut weight record, but will use said information in due time. Long after the ole man forgets this post.
whtwtrman79
13 years ago

Hehe......these noobs hav great leadership

05busa wrote:




Check your mailbox, or the hole where it used to be, apparently my end was delivered today and I got a formal complaint from the UPS man
05busa
13 years ago
U dic.......you arent suppose to tell them whats in da box. If u learn anything today.......it must be that u lie about whats in da box.





Thanks for the awesome hit anyways.


Prick sent bottle of Patron
Bottle of black berry wine
Bottle of soft red wine
Apocalypse hat
More blue gloves
Box of smokes- camachos,apocalypse,my father,uzi,anejo and more
Fresh ballz lotion(thanks i was low)
Scalpel







Thanks noob, that was a nice hit
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
Everybody needs some fresh balls if you spend all day on a bike
edin508
13 years ago
05busa
13 years ago
Yes yes......he did me good
dubleuhb
13 years ago

Yes yes......he did me good

05busa wrote:


I'll bet you say that about all your noobs.
05busa
13 years ago
Nope......some are chitballz and forget all about their dear ol Vet
carls7069
13 years ago
PUt me in coach! 🌫
05busa
13 years ago
t33bone
13 years ago

Thanks for the awesome hit anyways.
Prick sent bottle of Patron
Bottle of black berry wine
Bottle of soft red wine
Apocalypse hat
More blue gloves
Box of smokes- camachos,apocalypse,my father,uzi,anejo and more
Fresh ballz lotion(thanks i was low)
Scalpel

Thanks noob, that was a nice hit

05busa wrote:



Great job whtwtrman79 on your Donkey King Anferknee. =d>
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
He doesn't want to admit it but he craves noob lovin
Users browsing this topic