TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
With only two times a year that these are released it's NOT easy to get ones hands on a cab.....just when I thought I had one a while back, after placing and receiving a order confirmation I then got a "sorry were out of stock" notification. I told them I'd like to remain on the backorder list and low and behold they arrived this week!! The no. fours are a 5 1/4 x 54 vitola . Will prolly offer some up if anyone's interested. While in MI for the Holidays I also scored an AFuente 2011 Holiday Sampler that included both the Anejo and Opus sticks in it......was a good day


Tenner gone.....tenner and a fiver still available, PM for details
King
13 years ago
Nice scores Paul enjoy them brother...
chswrst726
13 years ago
Awesome score. I had similar luck with the 2012 sampler. It's going to a botl for his Christmas present from me, but I was still happy.

Enjoy the LFD's. I've been smoking the double ligero maduros lately and just loving them.
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Nice scores Paul enjoy them brother...

King wrote:




Thanks Chris...you know I will.


Awesome score. I had similar luck with the 2012 sampler. It's going to a botl for his Christmas present from me, but I was still happy.

Enjoy the LFD's. I've been smoking the double ligero maduros lately and just loving them.

chswrst726 wrote:




Very nice gift bros. well done.....and welcome to the forum my good man!!

Am tempted to try onna dos LFD'd today.....hmmm
chswrst726
13 years ago
t33bone
13 years ago
It5 was the robusto I believe at the Moose Manor herf where you had one in a blind taste test. I love em and really enjoy smoking them. That #4 is an awesome sized one.
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

It5 was the robusto I believe at the Moose Manor herf where you had one in a blind taste test. I love em and really enjoy smoking them. That #4 is an awesome sized one.

t33bone wrote:




Noted my friend!!


Gotta herf soon bros.
deadeyedick
13 years ago
Takes a little coin to score a 50 cab but these have become a favorite lately.=p~

DED
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Takes a little coin to score a 50 cab but these have become a favorite lately.=p~

DED

deadeyedick wrote:




Agreed Rick.....which is why I won't be keepin all of them.......how U doin brother?
deadeyedick
13 years ago
First one of these I smoked was the LFD Colorado Oscuro Chizel which was part of the swag at the Rockey Mtn Cigar Fest. Almost impossible to get that one but I have been enjoying the #4 almost as much.

I'm thinking these will only get better with age.

DED

TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

First one of these I smoked was the LFD Colorado Oscuro Chizel which was part of the swag at the Rockey Mtn Cigar Fest. Almost impossible to get that one but I have been enjoying the #4 almost as much.

I'm thinking these will only get better with age.

DED

deadeyedick wrote:




I agree that they will only improve with age,
have had a few of the chiselito maduro's but not the Col Osc. In that vitola.....love the chisel format!!
jespear
13 years ago

Agreed Rick.....which is why I won't be keepin all of them.......how U doin brother?

TMCTLT wrote:




I'll take a few off your hands, Paul.
PM me with a $$$ amount .

jes
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
I think I have one from zrx guess ill have to fire it up tonight and see what all the fuss is about
sd72
13 years ago
They're bad azz!
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

I'll take a few off your hands, Paul.
PM me with a $$$ amount .

jes

jespear wrote:




PM sent Jes
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

With only two times a year that these are released it's NOT easy to get ones hands on a cab.....just when I thought I had one a while back, after placing and receiving a order confirmation I then got a "sorry were out of stock" notification. I told them I'd like to remain on the backorder list and low and behold they arrived this week!! The no. fours are a 5 1/4 x 54 vitola . Will prolly offer some up if anyone's interested. While in MI for the Holidays I also scored an AFuente 2011 Holiday Sampler that included both the Anejo and Opus sticks in it......was a good day




Tenner gone.....tenner and a fiver still available, PM for details

TMCTLT wrote:


sd72
13 years ago
Paul, I'd love to get some if you can hold out a week or two at most.
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Paul, I'd love to get some if you can hold out a week or two at most.

sd72 wrote:




PM sent my friend...

Aaaaaaaand that's a wrap.....holdin onto the rest!
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
I'm in for a 5'er if you can Paul.

Let me know.

TIGER
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

I'm in for a 5'er if you can Paul.

Let me know.

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:




PM sent Chris....

Smoking one of these as we speak from the cab.....Very nice cigar!!!!
Users browsing this topic