Ndill
  • Ndill
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Probably a long shot but figured I'd ask anyway. Gots plenty to trade for them.

🇨🇮
05busa
13 years ago
Sorry, i only hav BLTs
Ndill
  • Ndill
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I like them too
05busa
13 years ago
Ndill
  • Ndill
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I like to forego the bread and sandwich my BLT between more bacon.
Oscar
13 years ago
hmmm, I think I will have bacon for breakfast today!
Abrignac
13 years ago
harleyd31
13 years ago
MMMMM Bacon!!!!
t33bone
13 years ago

Probably a long shot but figured I'd ask anyway. Gots plenty to trade for them.

🇨🇮

Ndill wrote:


:-k

Got to search the humidor.

How many?
Campage
13 years ago
Damn, I gave my last one to pro. I had about 5 last month but they all went out as hitch hikers. I wish I would've know cause I owe your b!tch azz for sure.
Ndill
  • Ndill
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
2-5 preferably
Lancaster6802
13 years ago
Dude, I just have away 4! Those were all I had. If I had known I would have sent to you
Ndill
  • Ndill
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
No worries guys!
Campage
13 years ago
Basturd! He hits us then won't tell us what he wants in return! See Dillhole!? If you would let us know we could properly hit you in the vaj.

We're going to make you hold our pockets...
engletl
13 years ago
Will have to go look and see if I have any left from my 2011 batch
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
I gotcha covered...somebody PM me his addy
Oscar
13 years ago
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
Dang That was Fast!!!
Campage
13 years ago
=d> =d> =d> =d> =d>

Awesome!!!! Dillhole is a dirtbag, but a good BOTL!!
Nice work!!!
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Get a hold of numi, he was trying to unload some...........
Users browsing this topic