chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Got a 5ver on each game.
Ravens -7 vs Colts
Seahawks -3 vs Redskins
I'll take both favorites minus the points.
GL
Chazbo
sd72
13 years ago
Ill go with rg3.
jpellegrin
13 years ago
I will take the colts +7
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Ok sd & jp game on!
GL
Chazbo
jpellegrin
13 years ago
dstieger
13 years ago

Ill go with rg3.

sd72 wrote:




Good choice, SD.

I think my adopted home team will show surprisingly well against the Hawks.
I'll take skins (and a field goal) against any other players.

-Dave



LetsRock
13 years ago

Good choice, SD.

I think my adopted home team will show surprisingly well against the Hawks.
I'll take skins (and a field goal) against any other players.

-Dave



dstieger wrote:



Ill take this dsteiger. I actually like Washington a lot and really dont care for Seattle but I think the Seahawk defense will give RG3 fits today. Ill take Seattle -3 for a decent 5er.
illinichaser
13 years ago

Ill take this dsteiger. I actually like Washington a lot and really dont care for Seattle but I think the Seahawk defense will give RG3 fits today. Ill take Seattle -3 for a decent 5er.

LetsRock wrote:



Be honest Ron, you are hoping to lose so you can clear out some room in your humi. . .
dstieger
13 years ago

Ill take this dsteiger. I actually like Washington a lot and really dont care for Seattle but I think the Seahawk defense will give RG3 fits today. Ill take Seattle -3 for a decent 5er.

LetsRock wrote:



Bring it. I should have asked yesterday, as I don't bet sports. What happens if Hawks win by FG? Tie? No bet? Underdog covers? I'm not sure. Is 1/2 point increment bet a better game?
LetsRock
13 years ago

Be honest Ron, you are hoping to lose so you can clear out some room in your humi. . .

illinichaser wrote:



I cant say this is untrue!!
LetsRock
13 years ago

Bring it. I should have asked yesterday, as I don't bet sports. What happens if Hawks win by FG? Tie? No bet? Underdog covers? I'm not sure. Is 1/2 point increment bet a better game?

dstieger wrote:



Its simply a push and nobody wins/loses.
illinichaser
13 years ago
1/2 point increments are better for bets like these. . .
dstieger
13 years ago

Its simply a push and nobody wins/loses.

LetsRock wrote:



Makes sense, but I'm a little surprised. I thought the house ALWAYS gets some game. Push doesn't cover overhead.
LetsRock
13 years ago

Makes sense, but I'm a little surprised. I thought the house ALWAYS gets some game. Push doesn't cover overhead.

dstieger wrote:



Are we talking vegas or friendly bets? I believe in vegas the house gets a "vig" and actually would prefer a tie since they wouldnt have to pay out any winners and just keeps all the vigs.

Since in friendly bets there is no house its always a push if its a tie.
jpellegrin
13 years ago
Hmmm....the negative team has to cover the spread....but yes if the score is Seattle 23-20 then it is a push. GL all.
okduckslayer
13 years ago
Anyone else want the colts +7?
LetsRock
13 years ago

Bring it. I should have asked yesterday, as I don't bet sports. What happens if Hawks win by FG? Tie? No bet? Underdog covers? I'm not sure. Is 1/2 point increment bet a better game?

dstieger wrote:



Real back and forth first half, should be a great finish. RGIII doesnt look right.
sd72
13 years ago
Don't like it when a team jumps early, they seem to coast after, even if they start losing. C'mon rg3. Shape up!
jpellegrin
13 years ago
Chaz-you must grin ear to ear when you see me coming!!
sd72
13 years ago
You offset me jp. Usually.
Users browsing this topic