Ill go with rg3.
sd72 wrote:
Good choice, SD. I think my adopted home team will show surprisingly well against the Hawks. I'll take skins (and a field goal) against any other players.-Dave
dstieger wrote:
Ill take this dsteiger. I actually like Washington a lot and really dont care for Seattle but I think the Seahawk defense will give RG3 fits today. Ill take Seattle -3 for a decent 5er.
LetsRock wrote:
Be honest Ron, you are hoping to lose so you can clear out some room in your humi. . .
illinichaser wrote:
Bring it. I should have asked yesterday, as I don't bet sports. What happens if Hawks win by FG? Tie? No bet? Underdog covers? I'm not sure. Is 1/2 point increment bet a better game?
Its simply a push and nobody wins/loses.
Makes sense, but I'm a little surprised. I thought the house ALWAYS gets some game. Push doesn't cover overhead.
The CigarBid Forums uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More Details Close