fishinguitarman
13 years ago
What's wrong with you people??????????
nitro6526
13 years ago
Why? You got anything you want to send me?
whizzy1
13 years ago
what are looking for?
Campage
13 years ago
Im taking a break. Decided to actually send some stuff out.

Mooching ain't easy
ringsize
13 years ago
just waitin on a fog to tell me its my turn
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Why? You got anything you want to send me?

nitro6526 wrote:





THAT'S THE ATTITUDE!







OK Let's see if this works.....:-k













I only have 100- cigars left



Fuente, Padron, CC's welsome...Any TAT's or Viaje's :-"
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

what are looking for?

whizzy1 wrote:






Kiddin Kevin....Don't even think about it.....
whizzy1
13 years ago
nitro6526
13 years ago
I already have the address and have been known to accidentally "hit" fogs. Tats and viajes are all I got
jnichols
13 years ago
I have been noticing the subliminal mooch posts FGM

Noted!
Campage
13 years ago
Whizzy be the wrong guy to play chicken with.

Have fun with that. I'm out! Haha
cacman
13 years ago
Watcha lookin for FGM???
Amyone that starts a "No Mooch" thread is mooching for something???
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Watcha lookin for FGM???
Amyone that starts a "No Mooch" thread is mooching for something???

cacman wrote:






Bunch O Bastids! I'm just FUNNIN!!!!
nitro6526
13 years ago
Too late! BOMB FGM
okduckslayer
13 years ago
Hey 🌫 send me all your Fuentes!



How's that?
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

I have been noticing the subliminal mooch posts FGM

Noted!

jnichols wrote:






Not smart enough to be sublinimimnial.....
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Hey 🌫 send me all your Fuentes!



How's that?

okduckslayer wrote:






All both of 'em?
okduckslayer
13 years ago
Damn! You are low!!!!!



HEY EVERYONE.........BOMB FGM!!!!!!!
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Watcha lookin for FGM???
Amyone that starts a "No Mooch" thread is mooching for something???

cacman wrote:






Amyone? LMAO!
ZRX1200
13 years ago
I'm ISO Davidoff CC's and Montecristo Coheta reservas.


Willing to trade custom popcorn strings and a 6 year old Cienfuegos signed by Roland Reyes janitor Jose.
Users browsing this topic