fishinguitarman
13 years ago
OK, who's the wise guy from Macomb, MI?


I open the box and there's a box in the box...

A set of 20th Anniversary Edition God of Fire!

That's a GORGEOUS 5er!!!!



Who is this masked man/woman?


Quite a generous RAOK!!!!


Thank You!
mikey1597
13 years ago
Hats off to whoever it is!!!!!!!!!!!
Campage
13 years ago
Doesn't Steve live un macomb mi?
t33bone
13 years ago

Doesn't Steve live un macomb mi?

Campage wrote:


:-$
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Doesn't Steve live un macomb mi?

Campage wrote:






Well, I do believe you're right!
t33bone
13 years ago

Doesn't Steve live un macomb mi?

Campage wrote:


He does live in Michigan in a house. Not sure about Macomb CO.
t33bone
13 years ago

Well, I do believe you're right!

fishinguitarman wrote:


As well does another BOTL on here.

fishinguitarman
13 years ago
I see you lurkin Steve!
t33bone
13 years ago

I see you lurkin Steve!

fishinguitarman wrote:


He lurks everywhere. Now he's like Casper and disappeared. LOL
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

He lurks everywhere. Now he's like Casper and disappeared. LOL

t33bone wrote:






That sneaky bastid!
Philly Jack
13 years ago
Nice bombing
Campage
13 years ago
Maybe kombat? I just sent a tiny package to macomb and it had Steve's name on it so it's either him or lemon head.
t33bone
13 years ago

Maybe kombat? I just sent a tiny package to macomb and it had Steve's name on it so it's either him or lemon head.

Campage wrote:


:-$
t33bone
13 years ago
As RUN D.M.C. says, "You talk to much, home boy you never shut up" 🤦







































[sarcasm]
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
ALRIGHT! FESS UP!!
t33bone
13 years ago

ALRIGHT! FESS UP!!

fishinguitarman wrote:


Yeah Campage, fess up. LOL
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
SOMEBODY! ANYBODY!
mikey1597
13 years ago
ZRX1200
13 years ago
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

WT did it

mikey1597 wrote:






you old peckerhead.......
Users browsing this topic