chazbo
13 years ago
Hope you guys didn't scare the noob off](*,)
nitro6526
13 years ago
Just glad it wasnt you I was betting against. Don't have the best record.
chazbo
13 years ago
^I don't have the balls to make a bet like that or the ammo.
Enjoy those ceegars
nitro6526
13 years ago
I will try. You already blow through the payoff you received?
chazbo
13 years ago
Na still got a few and a few more coming🇨🇮
nitro6526
13 years ago
Good deal. Will be nice to be on the winning end.
chazbo
13 years ago
Yeah, believe me I lose more bets then I win[-(
Every now and then you get some come back.
King
13 years ago
He signed on. Just hasn't posted yet...
kyman84
13 years ago

I'll take you on them winning out...

King wrote:



Sorry, I should have told you no before the game started, but even had they won, I would still be telling you no today. Maybe next time.
kyman84
13 years ago

I'll take the bet on the hawks winning it all.

Double or nothing if the Pats win it instead.




Take the bet, Kyman?

chswrst726 wrote:




Ha, I like how your sweetened deal has me giving you double the cigars if your team wins, but no bonus for me in there anywhere... Maybe I read that wrong?

Again, Maybe next time. Thanks
kyman84
13 years ago

Hope you guys like Free Cuba Maduro smokes#-o
Hell Ov a game, was hopin for the Seahawks. Great season.

chazbo wrote:



That was a depressing game... All but about 10 minutes of it anyway.

Looks like I could take care of this bet with a $10 purchase today. Too bad I already have a box of Erin Go Bragh on the way for this purpose🇨🇮
kyman84
13 years ago
Nitro and Thrilla.... I need to know where to send these sticks to.
chazbo
13 years ago
Kyman, Seattle started off Flat and before you knew it 20-0 then they had to change game plan. They did have a shot of making a great comeback. Loved the way the Eeahawks played this season. Not a big fan of Pete Carroll. I'm questing.
Patriots vs 49ers for da Superbowl.
Thrilla Gorilla
13 years ago
I am a huge 49er fan, and the reason I took the bet was because of the way the Seahawks beat the 49ers not to long ago! LOL
kyman84
13 years ago
Oh how I was looking forward to watching that beating unfold again. Looks like I'll be a 49ers fan for the remainder of the season now.
kyman84
13 years ago
DC: 03110820000167964701 & 03110820000167964688
Users browsing this topic