SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
FGM...would you please once and for all FINALLY pull your head out of your arse and send me some LPs and Sharks! It will make you feel better...trust me...

DCLover
13 years ago
Come on. Mooching never takes a holiday around here. It may have become too subtle for you 🌫
jpellegrin
13 years ago

BOOZE!!!




Oh And a Cigar Box Guitar and amp...

fishinguitarman wrote:




What is your poison old timer? 🇨🇮
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

What is your poison old timer? 🇨🇮

jpellegrin wrote:





Just shuckin and jivin! 😳 [ram27bat]
jpellegrin
13 years ago

Just shuckin and jivin! 😳 [ram27bat]

fishinguitarman wrote:




You know i will just find out from someone else. 🐴
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

I got some booze, a cigar, a box, a guitar but no amp. LOL

t33bone wrote:






You can tear that guitar UP too can't cha!
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

You know i will just find out from someone else. 🐴

jpellegrin wrote:






](*,) 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

FGM...would you please once and for all FINALLY pull your head out of your arse and send me some LPs and Sharks! It will make you feel better...trust me...

SMGBobbyScott wrote:






But I'm outta LPs and have only 1 shark left :-"
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

But I'm outta LPs and have only 1 shark left :-"

fishinguitarman wrote:



You hear that everyone...HE'S LOW!!!

[ram27bat]
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
[sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm]
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
I heard Tuck was askin about some Papas Fritas!
sd72
13 years ago
Straight up mooching, aggressive, passive, or passive/aggressive preferred? Lemme know, ill throw a few out there.
I can't do that, you can't even tell I'm mooching, but I am thing, that's a campage only technique.
Campage
13 years ago
That's a registered trademark.
sd72
13 years ago
Like the word unicorn that you invented.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Like the word unicorn that you invented.

sd72 wrote:





That was uniPorn
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
Topped for Wombat
justinjoslin82
13 years ago
Im a mooch virgin.









:D
jpellegrin
13 years ago
ok just give me anything yall dont want anymore. PM me for my addy. I will take anything.....and i mean anything!


[sarcasm]
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
I'm still waiting for my LP's!!!
Users browsing this topic