justinjoslin82
13 years ago
I've got some cheapys to trade for some cheaps I haven't tried before but want to. If your interested just lemme know.

I have:

Victor Sinclair 10th Anniversary Robusto x2
VS Connecticut Yankee Robusto x2
VS Primeros Robusto x2
VS Triple Corojo Robusto x2
Felipe Centenario Robusto x10
Gurkha Beauty x5
Arganese Connecticut Churchill x3
Bahia Blue Connecticut Churchill x3
Mark Twain Churchill x2
Pioneer Valley Churchill x2
Torano Dominico Churchill x2
1844 Anejado No. 58 x2


Looking to try:

Any La Perla Habana
Fighting C o c k
El Mejor Espresso
Reposado '96
Cuba Libretto
Varina Farms Breakfast Blend
Genesis
Black Crown
Indian Tabac or Gran Habana Fuentes


Just lemme knows if you wanna work something out.

Justin
justinjoslin82
13 years ago
Sorry.

Cuba Libre

Habano Fuertes
opelmanta1900
13 years ago
How in the world did the genesis make that list of rockets?
justinjoslin82
13 years ago
Im sorry I never said it was a rocket. Just something I wanna try.
Philly Jack
13 years ago
Gurkha Beauty in glass tubes or not ??
justinjoslin82
13 years ago
jnichols
13 years ago
How bout you send me your Addy I will send you a few on your wants list, and you send your end to the troops fair?
jajenkins
13 years ago
👍

How bout you send me your Addy I will send you a few on your wants list, and you send your end to the troops fair?

jnichols wrote:


justinjoslin82
13 years ago
jajenkins
13 years ago
i do have some cuba Libre torpedo, I may have some gran Habana but i will have to check the HUMI.. same deal send your end to the troops fair, or pass it forward
Confuzed
13 years ago
I have a Black Crown buried somewhere..Don't have anything else on your list but I think I could throw a few other things your way that you'd probably enjoy.. PM me w/ your info and I'll try to get something out first of the week.

Again, send your end to the troops and I'll be happy.
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago

How bout you send me your Addy I will send you a few on your wants list, and you send your end to the troops fair?

jnichols wrote:



Someone warn him...oh, wait, never mind, where's the fun in that? Send Jnichols your addy, nothing bad will happen. No need to go buy the biggest cooler wally-world has available NOW! [sarcasm]
justinjoslin82
13 years ago
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
All kidding aside, box up what you would have sent out for one trade (around here it's normally a standard 5er, but no one can count worth chit) to Bill Schmidt, his address is in this thread:

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/m/3589559/ATTENTION-NWO#post3589559 . That's what Jnic would have you do with the smokes, right?

There is gonna be a big ole, NWO and FOGS Truce Bombing Run for the Troops over the next few days. If you can afford $15 wallet candellas, that will also help defray shipping costs.

Welcome to the forums, you have searched for "Thonginator", right?
justinjoslin82
13 years ago
Yea I was waiting on Jnic to give me the info in the morning but im sure that what he was going to tell me. Thank you.

I did not search for the Thonginator.
He found me... 😞 aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!
Confuzed
13 years ago
He could use a Brazilian..
justinjoslin82
13 years ago
dubleuhb
13 years ago

He could use a Brazilian..

Confuzed wrote:


You stared way to long to know that......not that there is anything wrong with that.😲
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago

He could use a Brazilian..

Confuzed wrote:



Or some Vajazzle - anyone see that chit yet? I heard it on TV last night and looked it up - ugggh seems a little ruff once the bumping starts...[-x
jnichols
13 years ago

All kidding aside, box up what you would have sent out for one trade (around here it's normally a standard 5er, but no one can count worth chit) to Bill Schmidt, his address is in this thread:

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/m/3589559/ATTENTION-NWO#post3589559 . That's what Jnic would have you do with the smokes, right?

There is gonna be a big ole, NWO and FOGS Truce Bombing Run for the Troops over the next few days. If you can afford $15 wallet candellas, that will also help defray shipping costs.

Welcome to the forums, you have searched for "Thonginator", right?

Bur wrote:




👍

box is packed will stop by the PO after a bit!
Users browsing this topic