ZRX1200
13 years ago
Much better hire than


HIRING THE MFUGGING J E T S QB COACH.



WHO THE F**K DOES THAT?????
delta1
13 years ago
haven't had the pleasure, but judging from the pics here, if Tuck did play football, he would've been a tight end, not a db.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Tuck was a RB in college I believe.
delta1
13 years ago
Figured he was offensive, looks like a receiver...
tyyler82
13 years ago

looks like a receiver...

delta1 wrote:




What are you sayin' 'bout my vet?? [ram27bat]
























haha
t33bone
13 years ago

What are you sayin' 'bout my vet?? [ram27bat]






haha

tyyler82 wrote:



Another constituent of mine protecting me. Tell FGM he'd better recognize.

This is to funny of a thread and Banderl knows it's not me.

Funny thing is his dad and I went to the same University and played football. I WAS a RB/Fullback.

Fullback/TE when trying to play w myself at the next level. 🤦
tyyler82
13 years ago
gotcha back bro
mikey1597
13 years ago

I just looked it up................ I think theres a mistake. He didn't look like the Mel Tucker I met at the FnH.

mikey1597 wrote:






#21
DaQueenBeez
13 years ago

Yes this IS our Tuck

It's one of the Bears pages.
He even speaks for a few moments.
Here's the link.
Click News on the site.

www.bringvictory.com

TIGER



It's right here on the bears page Todd.

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:







YOU LOUSY RAT!!!!!!!
](*,) 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣
banderl
  • banderl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Another constituent of mine protecting me. Tell FGM he'd better recognize.

This is to funny of a thread and Banderl knows it's not me.

Funny thing is his dad and I went to the same University and played football. I WAS a RB/Fullback.

Fullback/TE when trying to play w myself at the next level. 🤦

t33bone wrote:




So does this mean that you won't be getting any Packer tickets for me?
t33bone
13 years ago

So does this mean that you won't be getting any Packer tickets for me?

banderl wrote:


You got it bro. 😞
Users browsing this topic