engletl
13 years ago

And we all know how well that worked LOL

vrodrider wrote:


it was because of that incident that all future "actions" had to be "discussed"

#-o
CelticBomber
13 years ago
(looks around and wonders what all the fuss is about and goes back to bomb building ..... )
MIKEHARV
13 years ago

Any Unicorn will do for Camp.

crgcpro wrote:


Damn....fresh out
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

That vetting was to insure that Da General was never acquired as a target...LOL

engletl wrote:



Vetting?
nitro6526
13 years ago
A face? Thats it? All you had to do was say something cam. Sheesh
engletl
13 years ago

Vetting?

SMGBobbyScott wrote:



Definition of vetting: Formal and thorough examination (usually by an expert) prior to grant of approval or clearance.
Campage
13 years ago
You know I already have an eastie for you. Keep it up and I'll just add to it nitro.
MIKEHARV
13 years ago
nitro6526
13 years ago
Ha! Keep that up and Ima hand you a whole case off azz whoopin'.

Just kidding Campage. Don't want you hurting me. Do have something something brewing up for you. Only waiting on my sentence to be up and get released again.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Definition of vetting: Formal and thorough examination (usually by an expert) prior to grant of approval or clearance.

engletl wrote:



LOL...I know what it means...who was vetted and when?
Campage
13 years ago
LMMFAO!!!!! That's funny as chit! Waiting to be patrolled huh?! Hahaha!

Ya, It looks like both of us have been scheming

I'm just lazy. I'll get it though.
nitro6526
13 years ago
Always. Can't seem to keep my nose clean and stay out. Gotta make up for list time being gone and send some packages out. Got a few piling up.
engletl
13 years ago

LOL...I know what it means...who was vetted and when?

SMGBobbyScott wrote:



you will have to find grampa, lincoln1 and/or odylic to find out those details as I am a 🌫 and (to quote Ronnie) "I don't recollect..."
Campage
13 years ago
You ever smoke that tattoo?? Like it? I love those Bss turds.
nitro6526
13 years ago
No. Left it at home and regretted it the whole time. Stupid ginko biloba doesnt work. I still can't remember anything. Wife says I would forget me head if it wasnt attached. Gotta agree. On the agenda when I get home though.
TMCTLT
13 years ago

Geez! Talk about needing leadership and a little cultural awareness here... 52 posts in and THIS is the closest I get to a " WRONG FORUM, NOOB!!!! " ???????


I'm just ashamed to even be here, now...

DaQueenBeez wrote:




Am i in the right place to conduct a Boob tade? Bwahahahaha. I don't care about the rest......I just do what I'm told. 🌫
DaQueenBeez
13 years ago
LMAO!!! Instant classic! ^^^^ Bit 'o history there, noods!!!!! AAAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!
illinichaser
13 years ago
so where do I sign up for the free cigars?


[sarcasm]
engletl
13 years ago

so where do I sign up for the free cigars?


[sarcasm]

illinichaser wrote:



That is over on that other thread
http://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/380264/CAT-Challenge-The-Thonginator 

dhoppe_rock
13 years ago

so where do I sign up for the free cigars?


[sarcasm]

illinichaser wrote:




Wait...What? I've been overbidding for cigars all day!
Users browsing this topic