That is over on that other threadhttp://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/380264/CAT-Challenge-The-Thonginator
engletl wrote:
Wait...What? I've been overbidding for cigars all day!
dhoppe_rock wrote:
you will have to find grampa, lincoln1 and/or odylic to find out those details as I am a 🌫 and (to quote Ronnie) "I don't recollect..."
yes you have. Just gotta ask here. the free cigars come after you get your platinum card. . .
illinichaser wrote:
Fair enough, but when do I take the cello off?
That's Platinum membership, but yeah Yankee I guess it does come with a card too!
SMGBobbyScott wrote:
Up to you, but I recommend doing so BEFORE smoking. 🤦
Yep, send me a little of those platinum benefits!
Queen. Can you post a pic of yourself? I can't decide wether to believe you're frumpy or not. I'm going not.
sd72 wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/bf5axmkEnjoy! LOL!
DaQueenBeez wrote:
PI, Flor del todo, and fighting c0ck coming your way. Heck I might even include fully capped victor sinclairs
there are days when I'm glad I'm not a noob.(I'm not, am I?)
Mrs.Tank wrote:
The CigarBid Forums uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More Details Close