illinichaser
13 years ago



I'm not that new!! 😂



illinichaser
13 years ago

Wait...What? I've been overbidding for cigars all day!

dhoppe_rock wrote:



yes you have. Just gotta ask here.

the free cigars come after you get your platinum card. . .
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

you will have to find grampa, lincoln1 and/or odylic to find out those details as I am a 🌫 and (to quote Ronnie) "I don't recollect..."

engletl wrote:



Funny! It ain't like you are under oath, and I ain't no Senator...LOL!
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago

yes you have. Just gotta ask here.

the free cigars come after you get your platinum card. . .

illinichaser wrote:



Fair enough, but when do I take the cello off?
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

yes you have. Just gotta ask here.

the free cigars come after you get your platinum card. . .

illinichaser wrote:



That's Platinum membership, but yeah Yankee I guess it does come with a card too!
illinichaser
13 years ago

Fair enough, but when do I take the cello off?

dhoppe_rock wrote:



Up to you, but I recommend doing so BEFORE smoking. 🤦
illinichaser
13 years ago

That's Platinum membership, but yeah Yankee I guess it does come with a card too!

SMGBobbyScott wrote:



you need another yankee smackin?[ram27bat]
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Yep, send me a little of those platinum benefits!
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago

Up to you, but I recommend doing so BEFORE smoking. 🤦

illinichaser wrote:



I will take this under advisement!
illinichaser
13 years ago

Yep, send me a little of those platinum benefits!

SMGBobbyScott wrote:



PI, Flor del todo, and fighting c0ck coming your way. Heck I might even include fully capped victor sinclairs
DaQueenBeez
13 years ago

Queen. Can you post a pic of yourself? I can't decide wether to believe you're frumpy or not. I'm going not.

sd72 wrote:


http://tinyurl.com/bf5axmk 

Enjoy! LOL!
engletl
13 years ago

http://tinyurl.com/bf5axmk

Enjoy! LOL!

DaQueenBeez wrote:


WOW...you sure are younger than I thought!!! :-"
DaQueenBeez
13 years ago
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

PI, Flor del todo, and fighting c0ck coming your way. Heck I might even include fully capped victor sinclairs

illinichaser wrote:



Throw in a liga privada and a kristoff and you have a fiver!

🇨🇮
TIGERCDW
13 years ago

http://tinyurl.com/bf5axmk

Enjoy! LOL!

DaQueenBeez wrote:




Who's the schmo in the background?

Dewey Decimal

TIGER

f16devils
13 years ago
Things aren't like they use to be around here. I remember when I was either sending out a ROAK or receiving one on a weekly basis. I've had a few Noob trades that they just disappeared after the trade, that can be expected sometimes. I've also had a few that stayed around and became very active on the boards.

To the QueenBeez, very well said. 🇨🇮


To grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr609, ditto. 🇨🇮





As far as me, I'm just a fog 🌫 that is still a nood at heart and have thoroughly enjoyed my time around here. I have met a lot of people that I consider as friends. I have smoked with quite a few of them at some point or another and look forward to smoking with anyone from this joint. 🍺
Mrs.Tank
13 years ago
there are days when I'm glad I'm not a noob.

(I'm not, am I?)
engletl
13 years ago

there are days when I'm glad I'm not a noob.

(I'm not, am I?)

Mrs.Tank wrote:


Noobs can't make cookies like you do =p~
Mrs.Tank
13 years ago
😊


Thank you.

Will be back in the kitchen baking soon.
f16devils
13 years ago
Cookies? She makes cookies? =p~ =p~ =p~ =p~ =p~ =p~ =p~ =p~ =p~
Users browsing this topic