CelticBomber
13 years ago
Tonight I just packed 2 MFR boxes with Busa's address on them. Just realized the post office is closed tomorrow for MLK's birthday so they'll ship Tuesday. To help you guys out, first off he's low. He prefers drinking Rum and Bourbon but has no favorite brand. He will also drink just about anything else but Rum and Bourbon are his favorites.

He likes Liga's, Tats, and Camacho's. This started with some Cain's I have that I won't smoke and he said he wanted them. So Cain's are also accepted. Let's just end all this drama by smothering the old man under boxes!


Celtic
05busa
13 years ago
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Torano Tributes too.
Campage
13 years ago
Well Jaimie, I think busa knows we are ISO of tatuaje Tattoo! I'm almost positive he is going to split the one he has right down the middle and bomb us with it, so maybe we need to beat him to the punch!!??
05busa
13 years ago
Campage
13 years ago
Don't play coy with me busa.
Campage
13 years ago
Laimie isn't usually ISO much but he is looking for tat tattoo. He loves them but hasn't been able to find any. Very, very sad.
carls7069
13 years ago
Tat tattoo? Why have i not heard of or have one of these?
Barclay or other htf sticks would trade some ligas fo some
carls7069
13 years ago
Shoot me anfernys addy and i will send him sumpin. Sucks to be low on stogies
carls7069
13 years ago
Old man hehe
DaQueenBeez
13 years ago
Rum & Bourbon?

Yup - Busa gettin' bombed LOL!
Confuzed
13 years ago
Already had a package with his name on it! Missed the post Saturday..Martin Luther King day today.. I can't get a break.. I suppose it'll be part of the bomb now..instead of a "finger" package...
carls7069
13 years ago
Does busa like da coc%?
Confuzed
13 years ago
I don't think I'd be able to part with that, Busa...I can slip a digit but that's all.. 👍
05busa
13 years ago
Umm.......what?
Confuzed
13 years ago
I didn't say anything..:-"
05busa
13 years ago
Jus stay dazed
Confuzed
13 years ago
05busa
13 years ago
U must got da good chit
Confuzed
13 years ago
Just some meds I sacked from a few root canals..
Users browsing this topic