t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
9405 5036 9930 0293 9608 44 PIB

9405 5036 9930 0293 9608 99 Poke her

9405 5036 9930 0293 9609 05 MCM--they made me do it.

9405 5036 9930 0293 9608 75 Trying to complete the set.

Nothing huge, just getting off my a$$ and making things right.

Enjoy all,



Tuck
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
WOW

He didn't even need a Busdriver.

TIGER
edin508
13 years ago
05busa
13 years ago
None for busa?
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
I was hoping for something huge? I reinforced the porch and everything!
grrrrr609
13 years ago

WOW

He didn't even need a Busdriver.

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:




The King of Busdriving? My Tonkey King? The man that taught me to be generous and to run over as many azzes wit da bus as possible? rofl Na he dont need no busdriver
grrrrr609
13 years ago

I was hoping for something huge? I reinforced the porch and everything!

SMGBobbyScott wrote:




DUDE! Tucks idea for of small is like 37 cigars in trade for like 3. ok? nuff said
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
hank56
13 years ago

DUDE! Tucks idea for of small is like 37 cigars in trade for like 3. ok? nuff said

grrrrr609 wrote:





True dat! He did that to you once didn't he?
grrrrr609
13 years ago

True dat! He did that to you once didn't he?

hank56 wrote:




YEA! I wasnt speaking hypothetical lol.

let me see if I can find that pic lol
Lancaster6802
13 years ago
Typical T-Boneing right here gents and gals!
He's back.............
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
You guys are scaring me...
mikey1597
13 years ago

I was hoping for something huge! I reinforced the porch and everything!

SMGBobbyScott wrote:




Sounds like you scare yourself
Campage
13 years ago
=d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
Oscar
13 years ago
Tucks on a rampage!
t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Tucks on a rampage!

Oscar wrote:


Nope, actually one really has 3 cigars in it. They will complete his set and hope he enjoys them.

SMGBS, I think yours has like 4 or 5 I could find on your list. Sorry, maybe next time I send more.

Yes, there WILL be a next time in the future. LOL

matter of fact, none has over 5 cigars I beleive. 🤦
daveincincy
13 years ago
sounds like T stayed off the booze while packing this time. 😂
Oscar
13 years ago

sounds like T stayed off the booze while packing this time. 😂

daveincincy wrote:



😂 😂 😂
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Oh chit, just re-read this thread, and all the comments about the quality and quantity of Tuck's azz-smackings are many of the "big league" players on this forum.

This is gonna be suhhhhhweeett.

Even if small (yeah, right) this is gonna be fun and edukashunal for us n00bs. You guys are in trouble!

And maybe a round of "Vet on Vet Violence" (V3) so we can learn even more?

(Running around like a ten year old boy with ADD/ADHD after 3 cokes, a happy meal and lots of sweets.)
Oscar
13 years ago
I've been the recipient of a couple vet bombs recently and they sure know how to do some damage!

Users browsing this topic