Bombdawgy
13 years ago
Hey everyone...

Just a quick update to let you all know that I am alive and well. I survived my one year assignment to Korea and my liver is intact! Just recently changed assignments and once I get settled I am gonna set the bomb lab back up for business. So for the time being I will be keeping a watchful eye out for the trouble makers and keeping close tabs on my list to see who's been naughty and who's been nice.

Bombdawgy

PS: Your all still AZZHATS in my book, but I have missed the hell outta all yall BOTL's over the last year... Whoop Whoop!!!
ZRX1200
13 years ago
The kimchi didn't kill your colon???


I was hoping it was betadawg.........Ha!


Glad your back.
justinjoslin82
13 years ago
What's a bomb?
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago
I'm nood here but welcome back anywho!

Oh And....

What's a bomb?

justinjoslin82 wrote:



Mooch!

Couldn't help myself!
justinjoslin82
13 years ago
hombre
13 years ago
welcome back bro. Are you in NW Florida?
carls7069
13 years ago
A bomb is what gets left in Tiger's front yard![ram27bat]
05busa
13 years ago
Numismaniac
13 years ago
welcome back, thanks for your service, good you made it back, they eat dawgies over there, sometimes
mceod
13 years ago
Welcome back buddy! Anywhere near the West Coast?
DD1700
13 years ago
Welcome back Dawg!!!I have been in some BIG trouble around here and am in the noob bunch.Is a bomb something like a when someone pulls the fire alarm or am I mixing it up again???😕 😕 😕 😕 😕
mikey1597
13 years ago
Glad to see ya back safe and sound!
nnightmar
13 years ago
Welcome back! Glad to hear you made it thru safe and sound.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
t33bone
13 years ago
Welcome back Dawgg. Hope all has been well w ya.
Campage
13 years ago
Damn! FGF stole my post! Old Bazturd beat me to it! Oh well gonna use it anyway.

Sup Dawg.

You don't know me but I'm Jaimie (ZRX) new "significant other". He's a bit ashamed to tell everyone but I've been drinking an cant hide it anymore.

Ps. I like hot pants and roller skates.
TMCTLT
13 years ago
Welcome back Bombdawgy!!!!! 🍺
Bombdawgy
13 years ago
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Sadly I am no longer on the East Coast or in The Pan Handle of Florida. Uncle Sam thought it was best to station my azz in Edwards AFB, CA. Been looking for a nice local in and around the area but cant seem to find chit... Prob gonna be ordering some smokes from good ol CBid in the near future. Currently Ive got a 20ct fully stocked with some nice premium smokes, gonna have to make that last until I get moved in and have a good mailing addy. I will update the few worthy BOFL when the time comes. For now I am just looking for a target to lay a smack down...

Ohh Busa... Whoop Whoop!!!
Nicar
13 years ago
Hmmm...i know I owe some folks,I forget who. If they don't fess up, guess I know who.
jnichols
13 years ago
A 20 ct fully stocked you say?
Welcome back but sounds to me that a few of us might be able to help you remedy your situation of being LOW !

Users browsing this topic