Whistlebritches
13 years ago
Got in last night to find a package that could have been a trotline weight.After closer inspection I realized this was a WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION.This sucker was heavy.....After careful defusing I began disassembly.

First I removed the fuze's,there were 5
Fuente Anejo #60(Toro size)
Fuente Anejo #55(beli)
858 Sungrown
Fuente Between the Lines
Fuente Un-Named Reserva
and
of course 2 boxes of Outlaw matches.......ya gotta have something to lite those fuze's

Second-I removed the accelerant-Serralles Don Q Grand Anejo Commemotativo Rum.This stuff looks DANGEROUS AS HELL.

After reaching this level I felt safe removing the frag material.
Third-A huge bottle of Schlafly Grand Cru Ale
2 bottles of Three Little Pigs BBQ rub(one KC all-purpose and the other Memphis style)
2 Outlaw calendars that distracted for a good 20 minutes.....Not a good thing when disabling an explosive of this magnitude on my wifes kitchen counter.

And last but certainly not least a scaled down exact image of our friend Fuzz.Some of you will get to meet him soon up close and personal....He's about start a tour of the US.He will greet you with at least 5 cigars(of course provided by his former host,we all know what a tightazz he is).You'll be asked to herf with Fuzz as long as you can stand him and then send him on his merry way again WITH STICKS.Pics with you and Fuzz herfing are not only acceptable they are encouraged.

Thank you TW......I love ya Brother


Ron
DrafterX
13 years ago
Did he find CROS..?? 😕
Whistlebritches
13 years ago

Did he find CROS..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:



Actually I think he's on his way to your place to see if you've found CROS.

Ron
DD1700
13 years ago
Sounds like a good bomb and smoken with Fuzz sounds cool as well!!!🇨🇮
jnichols
13 years ago
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Who the heck is fuzz, and cros for that matter?
Whistlebritches
13 years ago

Who the heck is fuzz, and cros for that matter?

leftyposthole wrote:




NOOB!!!!
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Yep, guilty as charged!
Whistlebritches
13 years ago
Lefty


I'd like to introduce you to Fuzz.


http://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/619848/I-spy-something-on-the-wall 


He used to hang out in the politics forum and raise hate and discontent.We had him euthanized and placed him on a shelf.Time for him to fly.Drafter will be the Man of Honor at the first Official Fuzz Herf.I'm sure at some point he'll make it to Wyoming in his travels.


Ron
Abrignac
13 years ago
=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>

Great idea for a box pass Ron. This should be fun. We need a little excitement. Especially since someone is hoarding the C O C K!!!!
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Great idea Ron and I'm glad TW is alive.
DCLover
13 years ago
A fuzz pass?

[LOL]
dstieger
13 years ago
No gay porn? Nothing deep-fat-fried? No jello-based food products? How do you know this was from Tim?

Sure hope there were no accidental discharge at the kitchen counter.



Well done, TW.
Nicar
13 years ago
Awesome hit from one good botl to another.


Not a good idea for a pass....if so, whoever opens needs gloves and disinfectant.
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Funny stuff fellas
Confuzed
13 years ago
Good smokes, St Louie brew, some solid rubs... Well done..

What's a Cros? 🤔
Whistlebritches
13 years ago

What's a Cros? :-k

Confuzed wrote:




NOOB.....Damn twice in one thread.SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ron
Confuzed
13 years ago
I'm messin'! I'm messin'! I saw it once so I had to add to it..
Whistlebritches
13 years ago

I'm messin'! I'm messin'! I saw it once so I had to add to it..

Confuzed wrote:




You saw CROS????? Do tell


Ron
DrafterX
13 years ago
Users browsing this topic