LetsRock
13 years ago
I can only pray that whizzy doesnt see this. I dont have the room for a noob/rebomb!!
fiddler898
13 years ago
What? No Zino?
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago

I can only pray thay whizzy doesnt see this. I dont have the room for a noob/rebomb!!

LetsRock wrote:



:-" How does that song go, "da da doom doom doom, another one rides the bus"?
hank56
13 years ago
Krist sakes desolbones is lurking, don't get no ideas my friend...
LetsRock
13 years ago

:-" How does that song go, "da da doom doom doom, another one rides the bus"?

Bur wrote:



hey mind your biz, this is between me and my vet...not me and another noob....I dont care for your attitude lately!!!

[-x
illinichaser
13 years ago

I can only pray that whizzy sees this. I have the room for a noob/rebomb!!

LetsRock wrote:




Just in case, we'll take this to the top. . .
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
I'm getting close to my "CBID Busdriver Merit Badge", LR Ron. At least I wasn't the mole for the Vet counter-battery during our NWO debut. When ya find him, I'll drive a whole fleet of buses!
LetsRock
13 years ago

Just in case, we'll take this to the top. . .

illinichaser wrote:




What da?

Did I do that right Busa?
Users browsing this topic