NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago

That's what it said on the label and its not going far it would have cost less in tolls and gas to drive it

Philly Jack wrote:



I would just look for big hair and spray tans as a landmark though

Hmmm No tolls from PJ to me, so Shaun ya better reinforce ya mailbox now...🐴
Philly Jack
13 years ago
Yeah no one would ever pay to get into NJ but everybody gladly pays to leave... HA
shaun341
13 years ago
Hey now I am too far south for the big hair and spray tans they stay north of me although they may venture this way this year since point pleasant got hit so hard from sandy.

anyone know who is left from the list of players now, we must be getting close to the end of it.
grrrrr609
13 years ago



anyone know who is left from the list of players now, we must be getting close to the end of it.

shaun341 wrote:



I do! I Do! I DO!
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
Me and Jjoye....tick tock

With 2 left (by my count...) we stand a pretty good chance of getting it to the selected sucker...uhh I mean Vet by V-Day

Screw you Bobby 🐴 🐴 🐴
shaun341
13 years ago
Well if its jsut you and jjoye then it will be 3 left since i have not recieved the box yet either. i was just curious if the box had to travel south for a few pepole or not. we are pretty close so should take just a day for it to get from you to me and i would guess i am next. i will have a 1 day turnaround so i think maybe we will make it so close though lets see.
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
^ Shaun my assumption is you are next, then 2 left me and Jjoye (South Cackalacky)
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
^ My bad...comin' here



9505510339083032523743


Priority Mail®


Sorting Complete


February 02, 2013, 8:56 am


CHERRY HILL, NJ 08034


Expected Delivery By:
February 2, 2013
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
Knew I couldn't count...ask anyone that has gotten a "5ver" from me

3 left after me...Shaun (NJ), Jjoye (SC) and Bobby (SC)

My guess Bobby will sit on it extra long to try and win his bet...prick [sarcasm] 🐴
shaun341
13 years ago
oh forgot about bobby to, think jjoye lives near him so could be fast shipping there also man this gonna be so close, and we are yet to see where the final destination is also. now for the bet did you guys bet it has to be at the final destination by the 14th or in the air to the final destination by the 14th.

getting excited to see the box, lost track of what was in it awhile ago.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Me and Jjoye....tick tock

With 2 left (by my count...) we stand a pretty good chance of getting it to the selected sucker...uhh I mean Vet by V-Day

Screw you Bobby 🐴 🐴 🐴

NJ Navy Chief wrote:




WTF??? Hey dude I only have a 5er bet on this...I'd send that to Grrr if the wind blew North on a good day so chill out dude! I'm just busting chops in hopes of ACTUALLY keeping things moving and having a little fun in the process. I'm a little surprised that you guys have made this happen and the Post Office hasn't screwed things up!

Soooo....SCREW YOU!!!

🇨🇮
edin508
13 years ago
Git er done!
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago

oh forgot about bobby to, think jjoye lives near him so could be fast shipping there also man this gonna be so close, and we are yet to see where the final destination is also. now for the bet did you guys bet it has to be at the final destination by the 14th or in the air to the final destination by the 14th.

getting excited to see the box, lost track of what was in it awhile ago.

shaun341 wrote:



^ CIGARS you azzhat


















[sarcasm]
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
The box has to arrive at the vet by the 14th for Grrrr to win...now Grrr has pulled a few tricks since the bet to slim the time down and you guys have helped him out a bit (thanks BTW)...but it's only a 5er...
LetsRock
13 years ago

The box has to arrive at the vet by the 14th for Grrrr to win...now Grrr has pulled a few tricks since the bet to slim the time down and you guys have helped him out a bit (thanks BTW)...but it's only a 5er...

SMGBobbyScott wrote:



Not me...mine was turned around in 1 day....
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Not me...mine was turned around in 1 day....

LetsRock wrote:



LOL...turn around in one day...as opposed to taking a weekend...is what I'm talking about!!! Most of the box passes I see drag on for a while and if you get a box on Thursday or Friday it is lucky if it gets out on Monday. People tend to lust after the boxes for a while before finally giving them up...hence my bet. A bit of incentive to keep the thing moving. If I'd wanted the thing to fail, I would have kept the bet just between Grrrr and myself...

See...I'm not as dumb a NOOB as people think I am...plus I might still win those gars DESPITE you witless NOOBS!!!

🇨🇮
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
The Eagle has landed and boy is it a big muther humper...

Vet gifts - Check
Take cards for Texas Hold Em - Check
Thanks for the hitchhikers Jack

Takes
EPC Short Run
Padilla 1932
Cain Daytona
Asylum
AF SS Maddie

Puts
La Sirena Divine
Oliva O Maddie
Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial
Ramon Bueso Genesis
La Aurora Preferido No 2


grrr - Let me know if this is good and I will get it shipped to the next guy
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Looks good. Ship it.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Doggone it....too late for a Saturday ship! Oh well, guess it will just have to WAIT till MONDAY!!!
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago

Doggone it....too late for a Saturday ship! Oh well, guess it will just have to WAIT till MONDAY!!!

SMGBobbyScott wrote:



Or I could hand deliver...🐴 🐴 🐴 [whip]
Users browsing this topic