gae9jang2j
13 years ago

I don't think this is going to happen now.

chswrst726 wrote:




+1 lol
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago

Hey Bur, where are you at over here?

gimbel wrote:



Gimbel, sorry to have left ya hanging, bro. I'm home-the company I'm with lost a sub-contract and sent us home last October. Still plugged in with the CJTF PALADIN guys and a few others if ya need anything (other than smokes, that is).
dbush012002
13 years ago
I know I'm a noob but I live 5 miles from Fort Drum up here in Northern NY I know a couple of people on post that can get the stuff to them. I can deliver it to the base so there won't be any mailing charges
chswrst726
13 years ago
Great offer, however....

The shipping overseas is free anyway. You only have to pay to ship to the APO (which there happens to be one in NY...mine actually ships thru there). So to ship to you and have you deliver to troops is the same cost as shipping to an APO (it might actually be more, as I'm not sure of the postage to an APO vs a civilian mailbox).

Keep your head high, you tried to do a good thing.
engletl
13 years ago
Postage to an APO via the XL FRB is actually cheaper than shipping to a stateside addy
chswrst726
13 years ago

Postage to an APO via the XL FRB is actually cheaper than shipping to a stateside addy

engletl wrote:



Thanks for the confirmation, sir. I think my noob/vet hit from whizzy had a postal stamp of around 5.60? And that was a box about the size of a MFR.
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Yes unless your box weighs 7 ponds and wont fit in a MFR box. Lol
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Flat rates are good if really heavy. I use SFR and arap them in brown Paper bags. Saves money and ends if being 2.50-3.50 $
chswrst726
13 years ago
If this is not hypothetical....you're going to get it.
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Ummmmmmmm yeaaaaaaaa hypothetical.....thats it.
chswrst726
13 years ago
dbush012002
13 years ago
Thanks didn't know about shipping I normally just give her about 40 cigars a month. She's a supply tech for the National guard but the office is on base.
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Grrrr is a hypothetical mad man. We all learned that early. Hey grrr. I already stood one good brother up so when you swing by if you really are game, I know I am. let me know just a little in advance and I will make sure my schedule I clear. Lookin forward to getting even with you.
chswrst726
13 years ago

Grrrr is a hypothetical mad man. We all learned that early. Hey grrr. I already stood one good brother up so when you swing by if you really are game, I know I am. let me know just a little in advance and I will make sure my schedule I clear. Lookin forward to getting even with you.

Campage wrote:




And now you are paying for it.
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I really wasn't able to make it and I apologize. I've never made it to Edmond but know all the guys. I'm not just saying this but you were a big hit with all the guys. They made me promise to let you know that Anytime your this way your more then welcome to come up there so don't forget that. I mean it.

Also do all the smart azzes reading this,
no its not a queer thing. So shut up.
gae9jang2j
13 years ago

Flat rates are good if really heavy. I use SFR and arap them in brown Paper bags. Saves money and ends if being 2.50-3.50 $

Campage wrote:



Never thought of that. Good idea
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago

I really wasn't able to make it and I apologize. I've never made it to Edmond but know all the guys. I'm not just saying this but you were a big hit with all the guys. They made me promise to let you know that Anytime your this way your more then welcome to come up there so don't forget that. I mean it.

Also do all the smart azzes reading this,
no its not a queer thing. So shut up.

Campage wrote:




Not Funny, Ha-Ha, Funny Queer....
Users browsing this topic