illinichaser
13 years ago
Gotta send pro some poker winnings. Need his new addy
















Thanks!🍺
jnichols
13 years ago
illinichaser
13 years ago
Got it!!!


Thanks!
LetsRock
13 years ago
I need it too please..
t33bone
13 years ago

beep beep

jnichols wrote:


I hate The Roadrunner and bus drivers. [ram27bat]

PRO is da man. You barking up the wrong tree the wrong way. 😣
t33bone
13 years ago

I need it too please..

LetsRock wrote:


GO AWAY
LetsRock
13 years ago

GO AWAY

t33bone wrote:



Ok, so then will you send him his poker winnings?
t33bone
13 years ago

Ok, so then will you send him his poker winnings?

LetsRock wrote:


OK, I will for you then. I also need to send zlc's but Tonkey has had no packing time lately. 😣
jnichols
13 years ago

I hate The Roadrunner and bus drivers. [ram27bat]

PRO is da man. You barking up the wrong tree the wrong way. 😣

t33bone wrote:



In this case Pro would have gladly givin up his addy, and I am just helping them both out! ! [ram27bat]

Anyone need Tucks addy? 😂
leftyposthole
13 years ago

In this case Pro would have gladly givin up his addy, and I am just helping them both out! ! [ram27bat]

Anyone need Tucks addy? 😂

jnichols wrote:




Thou shall not taunt..............[-x
LetsRock
13 years ago

OK, I will for you then. I also need to send zlc's but Tonkey has had no packing time lately. 😣

t33bone wrote:



Ok...please send it.
LetsRock
13 years ago

In this case Pro would have gladly givin up his addy, and I am just helping them both out! ! [ram27bat]

Anyone need Tucks addy? 😂

jnichols wrote:




Yes please!!
jnichols
13 years ago
nah your up to no good you sir will have to get it from him! Tuck hates buss drivers don't ya know?
LetsRock
13 years ago

nah your up to no good you sir will have to get it from him! Tuck hates buss drivers don't ya know?

jnichols wrote:



Gee.....what will I do now....poor little letsrock...#-o
crgcpro
13 years ago
The wheels on the bus go
round and round
round and round
round and round
the wheels on the bus go
round and round
all day long
LetsRock
13 years ago

The wheels on the bus go
round and round
round and round
round and round
the wheels on the bus go
round and round
all day long

crgcpro wrote:




SEND IT or I will never smoke the UC Egg....oh wait....that kind of hurts me....nevermind..
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

I hate The Roadrunner and bus drivers. [ram27bat]

PRO is da man. You barking up the wrong tree the wrong way. 😣

t33bone wrote:



This "thing" you have with bus drivers is going to take years off your life...and for what? LOL!!!


[-x 😳 😳
t33bone
13 years ago

This "thing" you have with bus drivers is going to take years off your life...and for what? LOL!!!


[-x 😳 😳

SMGBobbyScott wrote:


cause it's healthy.

I hated bus drivers since a kid. LOL
Users browsing this topic