beep beep
jnichols wrote:
I need it too please..
LetsRock wrote:
GO AWAY
t33bone wrote:
Ok, so then will you send him his poker winnings?
I hate The Roadrunner and bus drivers. [ram27bat] PRO is da man. You barking up the wrong tree the wrong way. 😣
In this case Pro would have gladly givin up his addy, and I am just helping them both out! ! [ram27bat] Anyone need Tucks addy? 😂
OK, I will for you then. I also need to send zlc's but Tonkey has had no packing time lately. 😣
nah your up to no good you sir will have to get it from him! Tuck hates buss drivers don't ya know?
The wheels on the bus go round and round round and roundround and round the wheels on the bus goround and round all day long
crgcpro wrote:
This "thing" you have with bus drivers is going to take years off your life...and for what? LOL!!![-x 😳 😳
SMGBobbyScott wrote:
The CigarBid Forums uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More Details Close