kcramer
  • kcramer
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I smoked my last one last night and would like to buy some more. If you have a 5er or more (I may be interested in a box of I can swing the asking price) please let me know. Will trade dollars or smokes...most likely dollars.
leftyposthole
13 years ago
kcramer
  • kcramer
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Yeah. Someone had a bunch last time I was looking but I can't remember who. I shoulda bought them all from him but funds were limited...not so much now and watch, I won't be able to find em.
Lancaster6802
13 years ago

Yeah. Someone had a bunch last time I was looking but I can't remember who. I shoulda bought them all from him but funds were limited...not so much now and watch, I won't be able to find em.

kcramer wrote:



PM stogiejones and smokestaxx! They have a local I think you can still get at $13 each.
Campage
13 years ago
See dub! ^^^^^. I wasn't telling a fib.
kcramer
  • kcramer
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Thanks Lancaster...PM'd both of them 🙏
stingray
13 years ago
Love that stick!
Confuzed
13 years ago
Burned the only one I ever had-- It was gifted by a fine BOTL.. I absolutely love this cigar. Good luck with the hunt.
smokestaxx
13 years ago

PM stogiejones and smokestaxx! They have a local I think you can still get at $13 each.

Lancaster6802 wrote:


U kno something i dont knuckle head???
What place are ya talking about?
kcramer
  • kcramer
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Well smokestaxx and stogie don't have a clue so if there's anyone else I'm all ears...and wallet. C'mon, someone needs some of my cash don't you??
Campage
13 years ago
Guess I was fibbin!


#-o
DCLover
13 years ago

Burned the only one I ever had-- It was gifted by a fine BOTL.. I absolutely love this cigar. Good luck with the hunt.

Confuzed wrote:



Hmmmmm

Lefty hooked me up with a 10er, still owe him a favor. I'm down to one left.
Confuzed
13 years ago
Nice. Your package should reach my mailbox Monday. Missouri POs are lazy sometimes.


I wonder if the future release of the El Centurian will come close to the original.. I'll be excited to see how it turns out..
DCLover
13 years ago
Noticed it left KC Saturday, then returned. Gotta love the usps.

Sorry for the threadjack.
Campage
13 years ago
The EL C, like many cigars, I never smoked when they first came out. So I won't be able to tell if it's the same or not. I can say that the EL C I've recently with the age are the best medium body smoke I've ever had.
Confuzed
13 years ago
The age will be a factor for sure.. I'm curious if the blend itself will resemble the original product in any way. There's not much info on this yet, though.
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
I was gifted one by a fine Botl saving it for a special occ
leftyposthole
13 years ago
There is a place in KC that has a house brand rolled off the original El C recipe. Bad guy Black Label, FYI................again they won't have the age but they are tasty
Confuzed
13 years ago
Is it Outlaw, Lefty?
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Users browsing this topic