Nicar
  • Nicar
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

























































Nothing 🐴
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
oh no you didnt
delta1
13 years ago
I gots. How much do you want?
jespear
13 years ago
Looking for nothing ?
If I send you nothing . . . .
What are you offering in return ? 🤔
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
ive got something that ill take nuthing for
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Speaking of nothing.....


Eudious never read my first PM it always showed unread.......well when you came back I went ahead and sent another. He dreaking read it.

Still no response.
Nicar
  • Nicar
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
So he got stuff... wow... probably still scared....


Anyways, back on track...

Nothing and I will not send nothing in return....




Guess I want to mooch nothing....
tyyler82
13 years ago
Nothin' for nothin'


/?????????





















and the chicks for free?
ZRX1200
13 years ago
*off track*

Scared of what?

I told him to keep the $10 and send me my poster no hard feelings.........maybe the poster gives him hard feelings.
jespear
13 years ago

So he got stuff... wow... probably still scared....


Anyways, back on track...

Nothing and I will not send nothing in return....




Guess I want to mooch nothing....

Nicar wrote:



Nothing ventured . . . nothing gained.
delta1
13 years ago
reminds me of a song: nothing for nothing means nothing...

edit: Billy Preston, 1975, "nothing from nothing leaves nothing, if you wanna be with me, you gotta leave something"
Nicar
  • Nicar
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

*off track*

Scared of what?

I told him to keep the $10 and send me my poster no hard feelings.........maybe the poster gives him hard feelings.

ZRX1200 wrote:





Start your own thread!!


I tried to pay him back for misunderstanding a PIB when I was a boob. Sent him some sticks from the isle south of miami.... guess he didn't like any of it....



jespear... i will not send my end of nothing.. therefore, i should be on the good bad trader list
ZRX1200
13 years ago
We already voted you there.
Nicar
  • Nicar
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

We already voted you there.

ZRX1200 wrote:




I think you hold a grudge about the poster!!!


05busa
13 years ago
What up nicars
ZRX1200
13 years ago
No grudge. You know I 💓 you......


All the Texas BOTL here are top notch even TJ!
05busa
13 years ago
DaQueenBeez
13 years ago
I might be able to hook ya up... I have nothing in abundance...
smokestaxx
13 years ago

Nothing 🐴

Nicar wrote:


I think i have what your looking for.
05busa
13 years ago
Users browsing this topic