Nicar
  • Nicar
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Keep in mind I will send nothing in return.
DrMaddVibe
13 years ago
This one is all wrapped up.

THANKS bro!

I got your nothing and will be returning nothing ala CBid mathmatics!

05busa
13 years ago
That sounds about fair
Nicar
  • Nicar
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Thanks Johan, I can mooch more nothings.....errr trade for more.

Need come LE nothings and CC nothings.
nnightmar
13 years ago
Damn I'm gonna need a bus driver to verify the addy is still good. I got a can of Nothing to open up on your azz...
MIKEHARV
13 years ago
When you verify his addy if you could be a dear and shoot it my way... I have a big o case of FROZEN nothing...I would like to send his way
Lancaster6802
13 years ago

Damn I'm gonna need a bus driver to verify the addy is still good. I got a can of Nothing to open up on your azz...

nnightmar wrote:


I have it!
t33bone
13 years ago
You made me look and must pay for that.
Nicar
  • Nicar
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Tuck, as long as it is nothing!
nnightmar
13 years ago

I have it!

Lancaster6802 wrote:



6 hours and still no PM. What gives Nancy?
Nicar
  • Nicar
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
nnightmar
13 years ago
Ummmm......


ERROR 404:
Address not found
Nicar
  • Nicar
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Tech geek!!!!



I got me smokes from sa Pointe today.



Looked around for more nothing but I found something!!
nnightmar
13 years ago
That's what Google says when I put Nicar in the address bar...
Nicar
  • Nicar
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Good, you don't need an address to send nothing.
LetsRock
13 years ago
This thread is funny because we were ISO Nicar for a few months there.
Nicar
  • Nicar
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
No, think yall just briefly wondered and then smoked your LE nothings and forgot about everything else.

Now with my nothing membership, I get more benefits than before. Just don't tell anyone. Nothing stays secret.
Nicar
  • Nicar
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Wooowhooooo I got me lots of nothing today!!!!
DrMaddVibe
13 years ago
When life hands you nothing, make nothingade!
Nicar
  • Nicar
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Regular nothingade or cherry nothingade?
Users browsing this topic