chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
This week the PGA is playing the Northern Trust Open at Riveria C.C.
Contest-pick the winner and win cigars
Rules- please read all before posting.
1. Only one guess per cbid player.
2. Once a player has been chosen you must pick a different player.
3. If your player misses the cut you must send a 5ver to the troops via OpFTh.
4. Handicap, top 15 players in world rankings 2 strikes, 30-16 world rankings 1 stroke.
5. If there is a tie the player that shoots the lowest score on Sunday wins.
6. Deadline 8am (et) Thursday.
7. No Rory or Tiger this week so if you post them send a 5ver to our troops!
Go to pgatour for complete list of players
"FORE"
Chazbo
illinichaser
13 years ago
I'll take Scott Langley















I-L-L------I-N-I
jnichols
13 years ago
I'll take Mickelson
LetsRock
13 years ago
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Who is Scott Langley? You must really want to bomb da troops=d>
Where's are the goofers?
illinichaser
13 years ago

Who is Scott Langley? You must really want to bomb da troops=d>
Where's are the goofers?

chazbo wrote:




Rookie on the tour.

Illini Grad🍺

Stricker is going into semi-retirement, had to find a different Illini, which meant Langley or Luke Guthrie. Flipped a coin and chose Langley.


Never know, he might win. . . 🤦
csiegels
13 years ago
I'll take Adam Scott
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Rookie on the tour.

Illini Grad🍺

Stricker is going into semi-retirement, had to find a different Illini, which meant Langley or Luke Guthrie. Flipped a coin and chose Langley.


Never know, he might win. . . 🤦

illinichaser wrote:


Might win[-x I got a 5ver says he don't make da cut[-(
illinichaser
13 years ago

Might win[-x I got a 5ver says he don't make da cut[-(

chazbo wrote:



Ok so since I'm not willing to go all in on my guy, and cause I've taken enough of your cigars 😂. . .


If he makes the cut, you send a 5'er to the troops. if he fails to make the cut, I send 10(5 for this bet, and 5 for the contest) to the troops.


Deal?
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Sound good and If this guy wins I will send you cigars plus da troops.
GL
Chazbo
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Come on people it's not that hard just pick a player.
drnos
13 years ago
Bubba Watson. Thanks for the contest, Chazbo.
Burner02
13 years ago
Will pick Cink since Sneds is taking the week off.
deadeyedick
13 years ago
Ryan Moore. Thanks Chazbo.

11TH ANNUAL MASTERS CONTEST coming soon.

DED
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Lots of great players not chosen:
Zachary Johnson
Sergio Garcia
Jim Furyk
Matt Kuchar
Lee Westwood
Luke Donald
Dustin Johnson
Hunter Mahan
Tim Clark
JB Holmes
Deadline 8am Thursday
gumby_130
13 years ago
Ill take luke Donald
jnichols
13 years ago
Don't be sceered pick a player!
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I'll take Hunter Mahan
Chazbo
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
***CLOSED****
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Our Players:
Scott Langley
Phil Mickelson
Bill Haas
Adam Scott
Bubba Watson
Steward Sink
Ryan Moore
Luke Donald
Hunter Mahan
Good Luck
Chazbo
Users browsing this topic