tonyt722
13 years ago
Gimme gimme gimme







[sarcasm]
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Tony outta smokes?
tonyt722
13 years ago

Tony outta smokes?

grrrrr609 wrote:


of course!! That's the point of a mooching thread 🤦
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Oh darn and i thought the mooching was only for the LEs and HTFs lol
tonyt722
13 years ago
My mooching extends to all realms
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Oh snap. I think bombing is frowned upon now. Sorry i cant help.



tonyt722
13 years ago

Oh snap. I think bombing is frowned upon now. Sorry i cant help.



grrrrr609 wrote:


Get off my thread [ram27bat]
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Nicar
13 years ago
I got ya!

But I am not on the list, so I can't help you.
knokmdwn
13 years ago
I think a guy just won a bid on some VS's Tony. Maybe he will send them to you............if you pay the postage.







OAN, I honestly can't believe you have lowered yourself down to run around mooching with hese new noobs. Next you are going to want to join the NWO, trade PI's for OpusX, have someone else take the risk to buy you isom's, and then forget to send your end.

Wow, did I say that out loud?






















































[sarcasm]
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Oh wait there is a list too now? Take a number for permission?
tonyt722
13 years ago
I have PI's....you has Opus??
tonyt722
13 years ago

I got ya!

But I am not on the list, so I can't help you.

Nicar wrote:


Then why show up and waste my time 🤦 😳
knokmdwn
13 years ago

I have PI's....you has Opus??

tonyt722 wrote:





👍



[ram27bat]
grrrrr609
13 years ago
How about some pixie dust for your pegasus? Or was that unicorns. I cant remember
tonyt722
13 years ago

👍



[ram27bat]

knokmdwn wrote:


would you like them in or out of the burlap wrap?
Campage
13 years ago
Whew! Thought someone started another thread about me.
tonyt722
13 years ago
Why is it always about the damn noobs [ram27bat] [ram27bat]
knokmdwn
13 years ago

would you like them in or out of the burlap wrap?

tonyt722 wrote:




Wow, burlap is a step up!!! All my Opus are wrapped in temale corn husks.
tonyt722
13 years ago

Wow, burlap is a step up!!! All my Opus are wrapped in temale corn husks.

knokmdwn wrote:


Burlap wrapped PI's for corn husk Opus?


DEAL! 🇨🇮
Users browsing this topic