grrrrr609
13 years ago
You guys want a target?

I got one for ya. I garantee this target wont p1ss and moan and b1tch and complain.
LetsRock
13 years ago
We have one too and i believe you know him very very well!!!
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
HIT GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
grrrrr609
13 years ago

We have one too and i believe you know him very very well!!!

LetsRock wrote:



Azzhat!

Here i am all fired up and u fuggin make me laugh
grrrrr609
13 years ago

HIT GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

fishinguitarman wrote:




You shoosh it. I think they already are.
LetsRock
13 years ago
But we are always looking for new targets....
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

You shoosh it. I think they already are.

grrrrr609 wrote:






Perfect timing seeing as how you told me you were so low.....
engletl
13 years ago
I have a whole list of ideas....

Hank56
FGM
Hank56
jaderose
Hank56
grrrrr609
Hank56
duwan
Hank56
t33bone
Hank56


how's that for starters
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Perfect timing seeing as how you told me you were so low.....

fishinguitarman wrote:



Hey n00bs now do u see where i learned the chit stirring from?
I am not low fgm!
LetsRock
13 years ago
Addys please
grrrrr609
13 years ago

I have a whole list of ideas....

Hank56
FGM
Hank56
jaderose
Hank56
grrrrr609
Hank56
duwan
Hank56
t33bone
Hank56


how's that for starters

engletl wrote:



Lmao
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Hey n00bs now do u see where i learned the chit stirring from?
I am not low fgm!

grrrrr609 wrote:






Lemme go see if I still have that PM.....
DaQueenBeez
13 years ago

You guys want a target?

I got one for ya. I garantee this target wont p1ss and moan and b1tch and complain.

grrrrr609 wrote:




BOMB SIRRRRRRR GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!




Oooh, wait - missed the second line. Nevermind!



AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Nicar
13 years ago
Add engletl to his own list, right before hank
jpellegrin
13 years ago
Grrrrr never said who the perfect target was!?!?!
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Gots to pm me. I dont wanna tip off the sucker
jpellegrin
13 years ago

Gots to pm me. I dont wanna tip off the sucker

grrrrr609 wrote:




of course....how noobish of me!#-o
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Lol. Insert smartazz comment here.
DaQueenBeez
13 years ago
Target is grrrrrr. He gets confused and does that sometimes, but it always works out well for everyone else!
Users browsing this topic