blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
DONE!!


Thanks!!

🇨🇮 🇨🇮
MIKEHARV
13 years ago
schusler
13 years ago
ill trade you for some small pistol primers.....



























oh wait they dont exist](*,)
blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

ill trade you for some small pistol primers.....

oh wait they dont exist](*,)

schusler wrote:




If you could find them then I certainly would trade for them!
schusler
13 years ago
lol , i have since found several others in search of these , i have only seen some 308 primers, and shot shell primers....
blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

lol , i have since found several others in search of these , i have only seen some 308 primers, and shot shell primers....

schusler wrote:



Yea, those certainly don't help me. [frypan]

I find the small pistol primers all over auction sites but for double or triple what they should be](*,) 😣 😣
mikey1597
13 years ago
I've seen this list before!
blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

I've seen this list before!

mikey1597 wrote:



That's possible! Depends on where you looked.
hank56
13 years ago
Belue you shoulda put very rare HTF LE's in the title just to see campage jump in salivating. LOL
Campage
13 years ago
Actually, I'm so good that I talked to him before the list ever went up!



So how's your team holdin up after the all the drama hank?! Lmao!!
blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Belue you shoulda put very rare HTF LE's in the title just to see campage jump in salivating. LOL

hank56 wrote:



Yea, I'm sure he'll be a long shortly.
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Why can't you fellas find primers, all sold out or did they stop makin them.
Campage
13 years ago
Man, everyone is going crazy buying up gns and ammo. Not me, ima sell my collection and learn how to use ninja throwing stars...
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Obamy got everybody runnin scared
blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Why can't you fellas find primers, all sold out or did they stop makin them.

leftyposthole wrote:



All sold out Lefty or double/triple price. Obama is #1 sales person for guns right now!
05busa
13 years ago
i want tats and vaje
blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

i want tats and vaje

05busa wrote:



Can you use the PM stranger!? LOL
05busa
13 years ago
blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

im not sure

05busa wrote:



I figured you might have issues. LOL
leftyposthole
13 years ago
So how long will it be before they start knockin on your door, wantin to take em away. Here in Wyoming there would be all out war, and I think they know that, they will prolly go after gun and ammo makers to dry up supply.
Users browsing this topic