mikey1597
13 years ago
No SWITCH BACKS!!!!!!
Oscar
13 years ago
I bet Camp sent you a fighting c0ck in his package
Campage
13 years ago
Not this time. I was trading for CC/ coveted cigars.
So I had to send some of my rare, aged and HTF stuff. Sent 5 that were my last ones but mikey be a good guy and more then deserving of them.
delta1
13 years ago

Dang you want me to knock some dust out of the corner of my brain. I slightly remember Ol'55 but not very well. How did you come up with this?

mikey1597 wrote:




Your quest for post # 55 brought up some memories...

mikey1597
13 years ago
GADDAMM I'm slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am 55 years old, that's why I do that. I didn't put the two together till just now!
delta1
13 years ago
lol...first the head down there goes...then the one on top is not far behind. Sucks getting old. I'll be 60 in a few months.
mikey1597
13 years ago
Yes it took the PO 4 days to send a package 100 miles,,,,,,,,,, AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
justinjoslin82
13 years ago
Damn you just got it?
Users browsing this topic