mikey1597
13 years ago
9574 2102 6202 3042 5883 09 - Camp

9574 2102 6202 3042 5888 11 - justinjoslin

9574 5102 6202 3042 5890 31 - OpFTH 20 cigars and 15 cutters SB everyday squares\,,, Thanks Whizzy

Party On
justinjoslin82
13 years ago
Hey bro got yours out a little after lunch today.

9505 5103 9146 3042 5634 70
mikey1597
13 years ago
Allrighty, Lets see you are about 100 miles away so it will take the PO 5 days to get it here. Just in time for the week-end
Campage
13 years ago
We're you sober when you packed mine?
You said you would be reasonable. I don't need to get hate mail over this.
mikey1597
13 years ago
Stone cold sober, exactly what we agreed on, a 5ver.
ringsize
13 years ago
Yep you are gonna get flamed that's all I am gonna say oh poor you
Campage
13 years ago
FINALLY!!!! Someone feels sorry for me!!! ^^^^. Bout damn time!
mikey1597
13 years ago
I'm tellin ya, just 5
Campage
13 years ago
Then you are a man of your word. As am I. A CBID fiver. That's 5. And 2 hitch hikers. 🙂
mikey1597
13 years ago
justinjoslin82
13 years ago
DC# OUTRAGE!!!
mikey1597
13 years ago
I know,,,,, PO is slackin
JennaR@cigarbid
13 years ago
Mikey

check your mail by the end of the week!8-[
BDS12
13 years ago
^^^ Platinum membership card???
mikey1597
13 years ago

Mikey

check your mail by the end of the week!8-[

JennaR@cigarbid wrote:




What you talkin about?
t33bone
13 years ago
WTG Mikey, troops always deserving. =d>
mikey1597
13 years ago

^^^ Platinum membership card???

BDS12 wrote:




That would be SAWEET!
Campage
13 years ago
Hmmm... I saw you like the old Padilla 1932. I just sent my last one out yesterday. 🤔 Now who did I send it too?
Oh well, I'm sure I'll remember soon enough.
mikey1597
13 years ago
Don't tease me like that.
Campage
13 years ago
Was a Churchill I believe. I remember that much...
Users browsing this topic