justinjoslin82
13 years ago
You should be getting your package today.
mikey1597
13 years ago

You should be getting your package today.

justinjoslin82 wrote:




Not what the DC says.
I checked the numbers I posted and they are what's on the receipt.


The PO has gone to crap.
justinjoslin82
13 years ago
Weird. My PO receipt says the 13th for yours. I dunno what's up with the tracking numbers you posted. Says they are having errors when I enter them. But when I enter the one for what I sent you It works fine.

Hell who knows. Im sure its just some technical bs.
mikey1597
13 years ago

Weird. My PO receipt says the 13th for yours. I dunno what's up with the tracking numbers you posted. Says they are having errors when I enter them. But when I enter the one for what I sent you It works fine.

Hell who knows. Im sure its just some technical bs.

justinjoslin82 wrote:




Ya thats what wrong. But in the past, whatever comes to Waco goes thru Austin and for some reason it has to spend a day sitting around before it's sent up here.
Campage
13 years ago
Is mikey getting over on us??!? Say it ain't so! He's going to land on the bad trader list with me. :(



























J/K






mikey1597
13 years ago
Not the first time I've sen this and since they switched over to the new system gotta figure theres gunna be some hickups
Campage
13 years ago
Ya, I actually never check the tracking. Its never right. Sometimes it says it's out for delivery then it doesn't show up til next day. Also had it say it's in another state and it's at my door?
So I only check tracking if 3 or 4 days go by just to see what it says.
justinjoslin82
13 years ago
Mikey wife told me package arrived. Yipeeeeee!

Now I gotta wait about 6 hours til I get home!
mikey1597
13 years ago
Ha Ha,,,, want a hint?
justinjoslin82
13 years ago
No 🙂
Campage
13 years ago
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MINE HAVE ARRIVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU MIKEY!!! Some GREAT looking smokes and some never hads. Very, very excited to try these. Forgive me when I list these cause I'm not going to be able to list the exact specifics

2012 PSD5
07 Bolivar
09 Juan Lopez
08 Juan Lopez
08 Por Larranaga
Monte Cristo

Viaje 50/50 Red

Thanks for the trade mikey, awesome selection
And no I haven't had the 50/50 red.
mikey1597
13 years ago
Justin, quit lookin! That 50/50 is one of my favorite. Not a flavor bomb but a good med cigar.

Enjoy!
justinjoslin82
13 years ago
Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
justinjoslin82
13 years ago
Damn it why did I look.
mikey1597
13 years ago
You don't have the same ones, HA HA HA!
justinjoslin82
13 years ago
Mikey thx bro!!!

Punch Habana
2007 Bolivar
2008 Juan Lopez
2009 Juan Lopez
2012 PSD
2008 Por Larranaga
Viaje 50/50


Awesome package man. Ecstatic!!!
mikey1597
13 years ago
well, maybe they were close.

Enjoy Bro!
delta1
13 years ago
Way to go, mikey. Which do you like best: Tom Waits' or the Eagle's Ol' 55?
mikey1597
13 years ago

Way to go, mikey. Which do you like best: Tom Waits' or the Eagle's Ol' 55?

delta1 wrote:




Dang you want me to knock some dust out of the corner of my brain. I slightly remember Ol'55 but not very well. How did you come up with this?
Campage
13 years ago
I couldn't wait. Had to light up a Juan Lopez. Ima try and smoke them all before you get my package and want to switch back...
Users browsing this topic