BenUDover
13 years ago

I'm not pissed. Just wanted to stir some chit.

duwan wrote:



Now we're cooking with peanut oil!!


He's a troublemaker, too!

fishinguitarman wrote:



I like you, you look like my type of guy......... BTW the thong pic.......AWESOME!!!
Even though you look like you're fixing to have a damn heart attack
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Now we're cooking with peanut oil!!




I like you, you look like my type of guy......... BTW the thong pic.......AWESOME!!!
Even though you look like you're fixing to have a damn heart attack

BenUDover wrote:






Took quite a few beers....
engletl
13 years ago

Took quite a few beers....

fishinguitarman wrote:


May have taken a few beers...but at least you followed through 🤔
Confuzed
13 years ago
Now he has a different pair for every day of the week..
jpellegrin
13 years ago

All you thin skinned kiddies need to get a thicker coat
](*,) 😣 😣 😣 😣

engletl wrote:




My coatie is thick, that is why i am still here even if you phucker dont like me!! That was directed directly toward trish who locked a thread when i was chatting up my homies from the Lou, my hometown.

Why dont you go start a NWO suck thread or something.
Campage
13 years ago
Grrr is a very good target. He's quite the ****
Stirring little BassTurd
BenUDover
13 years ago

May have taken a few beers...but at least you followed through 🤔

engletl wrote:



Here's and idea for ya, I'll let Da General come up with the details but since this portercollin(* sp) fella didn't follow through with whatever it was he was supposed to do I'll show you I'm not such a bad guy.

If we can get all of us to raise enough cigars or $$ in the next few weeks (amounts to be set by Da general)

I'll join FGM in Cbid lore to torture incoming noobs to with
I'll post a "son of thonginator" pic thread


Have at it fellas I've even got a package to send to help
lgops
13 years ago
YAWN

..|.. O.O ..|..
lgops
13 years ago

Been lurking for a bit and some of you guys , noobs and vets alike are some serious chit talkers, there are some that can actually back it up(that I like) but some just do it trying to get hit by someone with more means

I might be intrigued to put a couple of you fuggers on notice

Somebody pass me the damn popcorn. [ram27bat]

BenUDover wrote:




You related to Ethan Smith?
BenUDover
13 years ago
No takers??? I rest my case ........ Before the wrong person gets offended I'm not talking to any of the vets and others that have helped and done what they can.
I'm directing it to people that haven't (including myself) come on guys!
ZRX1200
13 years ago
SMGBobby...........


I'll send you his addy when I get home.
Confuzed
13 years ago
What are you talking about?
engletl
13 years ago

My coatie is thick, that is why i am still here even if you phucker dont like me!! That was directed directly toward trish who locked a thread when i was chatting up my homies from the Lou, my hometown.

Why dont you go start a NWO suck thread or something.

jpellegrin wrote:




Sounds like a good idea 😇
engletl
13 years ago

Here's and idea for ya, I'll let Da General come up with the details but since this portercollin(* sp) fella didn't follow through with whatever it was he was supposed to do I'll show you I'm not such a bad guy.

If we can get all of us to raise enough cigars or $$ in the next few weeks (amounts to be set by Da general)

I'll join FGM in Cbid lore to torture incoming noobs to with
I'll post a "son of thonginator" pic thread


Have at it fellas I've even got a package to send to help

BenUDover wrote:



Ben...you got mail

This could get interesting
BenUDover
13 years ago
Mail received

Mail sent
engletl
13 years ago
Mail sent

Mail received

Mail sent
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Hey why is my name all thru this thread? U chit stirrers.
BenUDover
13 years ago

Hey why is my name all thru this thread? U chit stirrers.

grrrrr609 wrote:



Bc you're one of the biggest chit stirrers apparently
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Who moi? Naaaaaaaaaaa
edin508
13 years ago
Grrrrrr is low. That is all.
Users browsing this topic