grrrrr609
13 years ago
Lmao i cant believe its still going on today. Rofl. Really just planned to gift a couple of PIBs. But its hilarious and awesome.

ZRX put the idea in my head when he mentioned the upcoming baby. I just thought a couple of gifts of PIBs would be nice.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
What are you LetsRock's Sergeant at Arms?
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Here is what happened.

Guido was up on the n00b PIB. Ive wanted to send him a RAOK for awhile now. So i picked him up. And was thinking who should i gift to. I remembered ZRX mentioning in another thread about ideas for gifts for the daddy to be. I was missing my daughter. So i gifted to gamecock. Then went to check the other PIBs and wow i had most of what everyone wanted. So i picked them up. It kinda steam rolled from there.

So its not my fault. Lmao but im glad he is getting buried.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
This wasn't an NWO thing...started impromptu and just kinda kept getting bigger...
ZRX1200
13 years ago
I too feel terrible.

Anyone wanting to help me with my guilt feel free to read thread in post #14 and send the poor guy a package. His cigar $ is now diaper $.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Here is what happened.

Guido was up on the n00b PIB. Ive wanted to send him a RAOK for awhile now. So i picked him up. And was thinking who should i gift to. I remembered ZRX mentioning in another thread about ideas for gifts for the daddy to be. I was missing my daughter. So i gifted to gamecock. Then went to check the other PIBs and wow i had most of what everyone wanted. So i picked them up. It kinda steam rolled from there.

So its not my fault. Lmao but im glad he is getting buried.

grrrrr609 wrote:



Oh no, the fault falls squarely upon your shoulders. That being said there was no way of knowing that it would snowball like this...Holy Crap!

#-o
Taps86
13 years ago
Oh to have this type of money to blow......
Users browsing this topic