jjoye
  • jjoye
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
13 years ago
Sorry guys I have been kinda of a flake for a month or two . Had a lot of family and personal issues , they are all solved and for some odd reason I miss you clowns!! So If I owe you a PIB or anyone is running low shoot me a PM and I will make up nicely for lost time. Grrrr yours is going to the PO tomorrow but, I think Someone I was suppose to send to didn't get it so please let me know so I can rectify the situation with right away. Thanks guys . and a special thanks to the brothers that were there when I didnt have a soul to turn too! You know who you are
engletl
13 years ago
i will say it before anyone else does


You were gone????



























































































[sarcasm]
jnichols
13 years ago
Who are you?































[sarcasm]
mikey1597
13 years ago
Justin, Do you not know you ALWAYS have family here? Glad the schitt got taken care of and welcome back!
chazbo
13 years ago
Welcome back bro.
TMCTLT
13 years ago
LetsRock
13 years ago
Welcome back Justin...hope all is well
Oscar
jjoye
  • jjoye
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
13 years ago
See I was going a ape **** missing all this love/ sarcasm
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
mikey1597
13 years ago
You still cant say the word **** here.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
~^~ ( * ¿ * ) ~^~





WGAF!!!!!!!!



































wb.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
mikey1597
13 years ago
You're a friggin genius!
jnichols
13 years ago
Was there any doubt?
ZRX1200
13 years ago
sd72
13 years ago
I'm running low. Send me a fiver?
banderl
13 years ago
Dude, it's not like you're CROS or something.
engletl
13 years ago

Dude, it's not like you're CROS or something.

banderl wrote:



POOR CROS!
Numismaniac
13 years ago
I forgot about you, hehe. dayum meds!!!
Users browsing this topic