polyboy30
13 years ago
Thinking about getting a box. 15 ct box from 2005 for 135. Never had a mag 46, I know some of you like them. Are they a pretty mild cigar? Wonder what 8 years of aging has done for them.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Lot of these floating around it seems......

Had one didn't blow me away but it was really good. I love the 08's
DrMaddVibe
13 years ago
One of my faves.

Always try to keep them on hand.
daveincincy
13 years ago

Lot of these floating around it seems......

Had one didn't blow me away but it was really good. I love the 08's

ZRX1200 wrote:




Same here. I bought some (5 or 10, I forget) from a fellow cbidder a couple years ago (including some RASS). It wasn't a "WOW" moment, but I smoked them all (including the RASS) relatively quick...and miss them both. I think I smoked most of my Upmanns during my morning commute. I think they'd make a good morning smoke w/ coffee.

If you haven't before, you should also look into the Por Larranaga Petit Corona (PLPC).
cacman
13 years ago
Have some 46's. Medium at best- floral. Glad to have tried but don't know if I'll go after more. Just got some No. 2's that smell amazing.
duwan
13 years ago
crgcpro
13 years ago
I never let myself run out of these. These are one of my top 3 CC's. I have some from some different years.

I've had a bunch of "06"'s that really hadn't changed much from the "09"'s and "10"s that I've been smoking.

They are medium but they have a great deal of flavor and they don't seem to lose anything with age.

Pro
fiddler898
13 years ago
Bought a box for my daughter's birthday last fall, they were a huge hit, and still have a few tucked away for their first anniversary. Enjoyed them so much I went for a second box, and they are smoking great. (Sorry, but I don't keep track of box codes.)
bmw745i
13 years ago
These are my favorite CCs, hands down.

And Alan, those were some great Mags 🇨🇮
fiddler898
13 years ago
You know I saved two especially for you and Will. Just auditioning for more nuptials....
deadeyedick
13 years ago
Also one of my favorites. Medium but flavorful and consistent. I have not seen vintage Mag46 up for sale very often but that seems like a decent price for aged stock.

DED
wheelrite
13 years ago
Decent smoke , worth the $$$


wheel,
KPP
  • KPP
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
If only I had a cab to put these 05s from the paper 15 packs in to cook up real nice w/ the remainder of the my 08 stock..


Oh wait....
bdrizzle
13 years ago
That price sounds right. I would pick those up for sure. Top 3 Cuban to me. I have no experience with LE's mind you.
polyboy30
13 years ago
Looks like these have a pretty good following. Upon further searching i ended up going with a box of RyJ no 4 from 04 and a cab of hdm les dieux from 03 and still have some RASS on the way. Needles to say i dont need to be buying any more cigars for a while next box purhase will definitely be the 46s though.
Ilovetosmoke68
13 years ago

Looks like these have a pretty good following. Upon further searching i ended up going with a box of RyJ no 4 from 04 and a cab of hdm les dieux from 03 and still have some RASS on the way. Needles to say i dont need to be buying any more cigars for a while next box purhase will definitely be the 46s though.

polyboy30 wrote:




How's the shipping part going? I have a box of Bolivar Belicosos Finos and Vegas Robaina Unicos that are stuck in customs for about 3 weeks now.
polyboy30
13 years ago

How's the shipping part going? I have a box of Bolivar Belicosos Finos and Vegas Robaina Unicos that are stuck in customs for about 3 weeks now.

Ilovetosmoke68 wrote:




With the vendor i use i usually get delivered under 2 weeks although the longest has been just under a month. My RASS made it to NY in 2 days, which is unheard of from my experience.
dubleuhb
13 years ago
Everything seems to be taking longer at NY. Had a box get there on the 2nd and no movement. I wouldn't worry though, my last one took 3 weeks to get out of NY from this same vendor.

Homebrew
13 years ago
Definitely in my top 5 CC. My Second favorite H Upmann, following the Sir Winston.

Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
DBIII
13 years ago
Smoked an 09 last night and wasn't all that impressed.
Users browsing this topic