Bentakemoto
13 years ago

^ fake n00b.

gae9jang2j wrote:




THAT's the truth!

or a noob with an experienced palate out of the gate!

[frypan]
K. Martin
13 years ago

THAT's the truth!

or a noob with an experienced palate out of the gate!

[frypan]

Bentakemoto wrote:



who would fake being a noob?
I am a noob and I am eager to be schooled!!!

gae9jang2j
13 years ago
get more involved martin. i think someone told you to go to the n00b PIB but have yet to see you there.
paulkeck
13 years ago

who would fake being a noob?
I am a noob and I am eager to be schooled!!!

K. Martin wrote:




they were talking about carls7069 he said he was a noob fyi and not being rude here but you got to read all the posts lol i know its hard to keep up with all the new ones so i just start where i left off
K. Martin
13 years ago

get more involved martin. i think someone told you to go to the n00b PIB but have yet to see you there.

gae9jang2j wrote:




sorry.... thought I was in noob trade thread
K. Martin
13 years ago

CigarBid Forums
Cigars
Trades
NOOB TRADE THREAD #40

dhoppe_rock
13 years ago

sorry.... thought I was in noob trade thread

K. Martin wrote:




Ignore these AzzHats - they're just trying to run you off so you can't m00ch more than they do! 🇨🇮
paulkeck
13 years ago

CigarBid Forums
Cigars
Trades
NOOB TRADE THREAD #40

K. Martin wrote:




http://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/m/3643535/n00b-PIB#post3643535 

remember i posted go to that link pick up the guy next in line and remember to say whos got my smokes

smgbobbyscott is up
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago

i give up

gae9jang2j wrote:



You buy 'em books and you buy 'em book and all they do is gnaw on the corners 🤦
gae9jang2j
13 years ago

Ignore these AzzHats - they're just trying to run you off so you can't m00ch more than they do! 🇨🇮

dhoppe_rock wrote:


nothing left for us to mooch here dhoppe, we already got vets
[sarcasm]
Bentakemoto
13 years ago
I keep saying the names are misleading... lmao

Pretty much need a neon "start here" pointing to the noob pib as a sticky.

That might get the point across

[frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan]
paulkeck
13 years ago

I keep saying the names are misleading... lmao

Pretty much need a neon "start here" pointing to the noob pib as a sticky.

That might get the point across

[frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan]

Bentakemoto wrote:




i guess in a way it cuts out the weak cause yall gave me an a$$ chewing when i got on the wrong one but yall cant get rid of me🇨🇮
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
that's why we do it

CBID IS NOT FOR THE WEAK!!!
Bentakemoto
13 years ago

that's why we do it

CBID IS NOT FOR THE WEAK!!!

gae9jang2j wrote:




+1
TimFusco
13 years ago
Taps86
13 years ago

Ignore these AzzHats - they're just trying to run you off so you can't m00ch more than they do! 🇨🇮

dhoppe_rock wrote:


Truth
luckypbk1
13 years ago
I would like to get in line for a handler (vet hahaha) !!!!🇨🇮 🙂 [whip] 🙂
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago

I would like to get in line for a handler (vet hahaha) !!!!🇨🇮 🙂 [whip] 🙂

luckypbk1 wrote:



O Would Ya Buddy? =d>




[sarcasm]
paulkeck
13 years ago

I would like to get in line for a handler (vet hahaha) !!!!🇨🇮 🙂 [whip] 🙂

luckypbk1 wrote:



I will be your handler now send me all your sticks[sarcasm]
Users browsing this topic