blakedeshotel1
13 years ago
Your Welcome i tried to find others on your list but my local smoke shop didnt carry some of them
dbush012002
13 years ago
SD72 empty your mailbox
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
you gotta do a new thread and PING him.
sd72
13 years ago

SD72 empty your mailbox

dbush012002 wrote:




Got it. Wondering why you haven't responded, sorry Dave, my fault. Inbox empty.
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago
Hey Steve - who's the MSU girl?
sd72
13 years ago
I'm not sure, went to the MSU / EMU game couple years ago, it was on my phone the next day. Don't remember.
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago
Bravo! I've been to a few Michigan games with pretty much the same outcome!
delta1
13 years ago
My new noob, paulkeck, almost followed my instructions to send only a fiver. He sent 5 solid smokes:

MOW Ruination x2
Jaime Garcia Reserve
5 V AAA
Gurkha Seduction XO, biggun, nh

But he tossed in a tin of shorties, which I like after lunch at work:

CAO Brazilian cariocas x2
CAO Mx2 dagger x2
Oliva O cigarillo

Thank you for your thoughtfulness, but you will pay for your petulance....
paulkeck
13 years ago

My new noob, paulkeck, almost followed my instructions to send only a fiver. He sent 5 solid smokes:

MOW Ruination x2
Jaime Garcia Reserve
5 V AAA
Gurkha Seduction XO, biggun, nh

But he tossed in a tin of shorties, which I like after lunch at work:

CAO Brazilian cariocas x2
CAO Mx2 dagger x2
Oliva O cigarillo

Thank you for your thoughtfulness, but you will pay for your petulance....

delta1 wrote:



man i just found out they made those little fellers lol perfect for lunch smokes so i figured i would pass them along and from what the dude told me from the b&m that is a real good gurkha
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
has any n00b followed directions?
[frypan] [frypan] [frypan]
paulkeck
13 years ago

has any n00b followed directions?
[frypan] [frypan] [frypan]

gae9jang2j wrote:



i did lol you cant count those lil fellers 😳
TomPRep
13 years ago
It looks like I'll be getting my half of BJ's today when I get home. I hope I still have a mailbox! Soo, our trade should be finished I believe.
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago

It looks like I'll be getting my half of BJ's today when I get home. I hope I still have a mailbox! Soo, our trade should be finished I believe.

TomPRep wrote:



half of what 🤔 🤨
TomPRep
13 years ago
Get your mind out of the gutter! Oh wait, I forgot I was on the Cbid forums...
DD1700
13 years ago

half of what 🤔 :-s

dhoppe_rock wrote:


What half???:-k 🤔
carls7069
13 years ago

Damn!!!
that's fast bro!
I may have to run and hide in the jungle for a few days! =d> =d>

carls7069 wrote:




[ram27bat] got my end of noob trade from mikeylikesit!
I will say Carl likes it!!!!!
Red Label Tat.
Tat...mummy
viaje skull & crossbones..fatman
undercrown..robusto
muwat....5.5x52
graycliff with silver label
drew estates natural..elixir
acid1
mow..ruination...nice stogie
acid opulance3
and a nub cutter!
not bad at all for a uber-noob!

put your hard hat on son cause Ima fire something your way soon!
Thanks bro for the great sticks and cutter! [ram27bat]
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
great hit mikey!
now the fake n00b/vet tweener is gonna get ja
Bentakemoto
13 years ago

great hit mikey!
now the fake n00b/vet tweener is gonna get ja

gae9jang2j wrote:



Seriously!
TimFusco
13 years ago
I don't think Mikey and Blake are nooBs. I think they are vets that miss being noobs...they just created new profiles.


:-k
blakedeshotel1
13 years ago
TimFusco thats some heavy acquisitions
Users browsing this topic