blakedeshotel1
13 years ago
but no im a real noob bro
paulkeck
13 years ago

but no im a real noob bro

blakedeshotel1 wrote:


LIER get the bats lol[ram27bat] [ram27bat]
blakedeshotel1
13 years ago
what makes u think im not a noob

just because i got good taste


mikeylikesit
13 years ago
Oh I'm def a noob but I learn fast! Enjoy Carl I hope I sent u some stuff you like! Love the camaraderie here guys reminds me of my fraternity days!
blakedeshotel1
13 years ago
mikey u hearing this
carls7069
13 years ago
Pondering how bad to smack a noob azzhat[sarcasm] [ram27bat] ?
harleyd31
13 years ago
You did great Blake!!! and I agree good taste...
harleyd31
13 years ago

Pondering how bad to smack a noob azzhat[sarcasm] [ram27bat] ?

carls7069 wrote:



smack em good!!
blakedeshotel1
13 years ago

You did great Blake!!! and I agree good taste...

harleyd31 wrote:


at least some one is on my side here thanks harley

🇨🇮
TimFusco
13 years ago

TimFusco thats some heavy acquisitions

blakedeshotel1 wrote:


Just like politics...all I have to do is level the accusation, no proof at all, and the masses muster.

How does the old saying go, "Me thinks you protest too much." Just saying.

:-"
blakedeshotel1
13 years ago
damn i should of sent u some hand rolled swisher sweets timfusco instead of dipping into my private stash

paulkeck
13 years ago

what makes u think im not a noob

just because i got good taste


blakedeshotel1 wrote:


Just messing with ya bro
blakedeshotel1
13 years ago
I know.bro I got thick skin lmao
TomPRep
13 years ago
Well, it happened. I got smacked around by nnightmar. Have to fix the porch this weekend due to the crater in it. 32 smokes in all, most of which I've never had and some I never even heard of! thanks a bunch BJ! Posting the contents in the cigar picture section now, so it should be up tomorrow sometime after approval.
TimFusco
harleyd31
13 years ago
Blake your package is flying today DC#9405 5036 9930 0363 7984 38
hill5673
13 years ago

Hey Steve - who's the MSU girl?

dhoppe_rock wrote:


That's me.
I've put on some weight since then.. 😰
Oscar
13 years ago
So those are moobs? I always wondered about Steve...
blakedeshotel1
13 years ago
Looking forward to it harley
carls7069
13 years ago
Mikey.. got your box packed and will ship tomorrow. If you don't like em you can always send em back! Lol
Users browsing this topic