gae9jang2j
13 years ago
or to me lol

but I'm sure mikeylikesit will likesit
carls7069
13 years ago

or to me lol

but I'm sure mikeylikesit will likesit

gae9jang2j wrote:




What you need friend.
I have some elites to trade for elites if you want. a 5er? Or I can send you some everyday smokes!=d>
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
no no no [ram27bat]

forgot the sarcasm thingee. didn't think i would need it. 🤦 (dayam Soldier can't say anything without getting a bomb threat)

got way too many on my hands right now

I could send you some everydays lol. but then i'd be lying (again) about another picture that's pending posting right now. you'll see what i mean :-"
carls7069
13 years ago

no no no [ram27bat]

forgot the sarcasm thingee. didn't think i would need it. 🤦 (dayam Soldier can't say anything without getting a bomb threat)

got way too many on my hands right now

I could send you some everydays lol. but then i'd be lying (again) about another picture that's pending posting right now. you'll see what i mean :-"

gae9jang2j wrote:





Your begging now! =d> 🐴
mikeylikesit
13 years ago
Thanks Carl looking forward to it!!! I am sure I will like it as thats what Mikey does! Have a great weekend my friend!

🇨🇮
gae9jang2j
13 years ago

Your begging now! =d> 🐴

carls7069 wrote:


i can't win
carls7069
13 years ago

i can't win

gae9jang2j wrote:


I will just send some yard gars!
PM me your addy!
delta1
13 years ago
Insubordination!!! Noob barely follows directions when he sent his end of the noob/vet trade, and then does this. I get a letter in the mail from TMN, and I'm thinking a solicitation from Trinity Media Network or Trust Me Nancy or some other clown outfit running a scam. About to toss it when I think, might as well open it and see what they want. Dammit, paulkeck sent me a fn gift certificate from the place FGM keeps in business: "Try My Nuts."

Paul prolly got my addy mixed up with FGM's, but I'm not forwarding this along to the ol fart.

hmmmmm...how do I fix an insubordinate noob?
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago

Insubordination!!! Noob barely follows directions when he sent his end of the noob/vet trade, and then does this. I get a letter in the mail from TMN, and I'm thinking a solicitation from Trinity Media Network or Trust Me Nancy or some other clown outfit running a scam. About to toss it when I think, might as well open it and see what they want. Dammit, paulkeck sent me a fn gift certificate from the place FGM keeps in business: "Try My Nuts."

Paul prolly got my addy mixed up with FGM's, but I'm not forwarding this along to the ol fart.

hmmmmm...how do I fix an insubordinate noob?

delta1 wrote:




keel him [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat]
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
^ +100

he wants you to try his nuts. i think that's insulting enough
delta1
13 years ago
He will pay for having me suck his sticks and nibble his nuts....
paulkeck
13 years ago

He will pay for having me suck his sticks and nibble his nuts....

delta1 wrote:


i just spit wine all over my white shirt thank you sir!!!!
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago

i just spit wine all over my white shirt thank you sir!!!!

paulkeck wrote:




=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>



That's why I drink Vodka!
paulkeck
13 years ago

=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>



That's why I drink Vodka!

dhoppe_rock wrote:


yeah my wife makes fun of me cause im a gun toting cowboy hat wearing country boy that drinks wine and smokes cigars well i also drink good premium beers to lol my friends give me chit about that one to](*,)
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago

yeah my wife makes fun of me cause im a gun toting cowboy hat wearing country boy that drinks wine and smokes cigars well i also drink good premium beers to lol my friends give me chit about that one to](*,)

paulkeck wrote:




Stand tall Paul - there's nothing wrong with being a candy azz, wine drinking cowboy who sometimes tries to impress his guy friends by pretending to like good beer! 🇨🇮
luckypbk1
13 years ago

yeah my wife makes fun of me cause im a gun toting cowboy hat wearing country boy that drinks wine and smokes cigars well i also drink good premium beers to lol my friends give me chit about that one to](*,)

paulkeck wrote:



gun toting sissy boy is more like it! [frypan] lol JK
luckypbk1
13 years ago

Stand tall Paul - there's nothing wrong with being a candy azz, wine drinking cowboy who sometimes tries to impress his guy friends by pretending to like good beer! 🇨🇮

dhoppe_rock wrote:


how does he know you so well????
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago

how does he know you so well????

luckypbk1 wrote:




You filled me in! :-"
carls7069
13 years ago
DC#9505 5104 3997 3082 3396 01... Enjoy mikeylikesit!
paulkeck
13 years ago

Stand tall Paul - there's nothing wrong with being a candy azz, wine drinking cowboy who sometimes tries to impress his guy friends by pretending to like good beer! 🇨🇮

dhoppe_rock wrote:


HEY i dont pretend about my beers lol
Users browsing this topic