fishinguitarman
13 years ago
9505 5104 5174 3082 3947 31
TN

9505 5104 5174 3082 3950 59
SC




Just a '5er'
Taps86
13 years ago

9505 5104 5174 3082 3947 31
TN

9505 5104 5174 3082 3950 59
SC




Just a '5er'

fishinguitarman wrote:



Yours will be sent out Monday for sure.

Not Just a '5er' make room.....
MoBetterl
13 years ago
Hey I met Irv superb and he told me this would be a great way for me to be introduced to cigar life. Wanted to know if you could set me up with a trade. Thanks in advance!!! MoBetter!!!
ttowncigarman
13 years ago
When someone wants to im in for a trade y'all
Dogmanshawn
13 years ago
Mobetter try noobpib u 2 ttown...gt some trades goin there 1st...but first make a thread with intro likea dislikes...how long u been smokin yadda yadda...oh and pancakes or waffles?...after u build a lil rep/cred cone back here n give it a shot....lol noobs a learnin
Dogmanshawn
13 years ago
No gae policin threads?.. OUTRAGE
MoBetterl
13 years ago
Thanks Dogman. I'm a Waffle man..
carls7069
13 years ago

Thanks Dogman. I'm a Waffle man..

MoBetterl wrote:


Wrong answer! Noob![ram27bat]
MoBetterl
13 years ago
Lol my bad, I meant pancakes.
edin508
13 years ago

Thanks Dogman. I'm a Waffle man..

MoBetterl wrote:


[-(
Dogmanshawn
13 years ago
Doobs...huh...lol
Dogmanshawn
13 years ago
Dont worry though...some good comraderie on here
MoBetterl
13 years ago
That's what I've been told, met one tonight who recommended this site! He set me up with a Liga privada 9...best I've had to date!
Dogmanshawn
13 years ago
Oh and to be here u gtta send me some 9s lol
MoBetterl
13 years ago
Can do when you bomb me!
mikeylikesit
13 years ago

DC#9505 5104 3997 3082 3396 01... Enjoy mikeylikesit!

carls7069 wrote:



Cant wait bro looking forward to it!!!

🇨🇮
TimFusco
13 years ago

Lol my bad, I meant pancakes.

MoBetterl wrote:



Don't let them bully you. After all...pancakes are the Gurkhas of breakfast foods....
mikeylikesit
13 years ago

DC#9505 5104 3997 3082 3396 01... Enjoy mikeylikesit!

carls7069 wrote:




HELP!!! My office was just leveled by Carl!!!!

I just got my end of our trade and all I can say is thank you so much Carl!

=d> =d> =d> =d> =d>

18 sticks in total and a 3 finger leather sleeve.

AF maduro signature
Oliva V
La sirena Mermaid
AB Prensado
Tat lil monster wolfie?
5v A
Nica Libre 1990
Tat red label
CAO OSA
La Aurora 107
Joya de Nica
Viaje Platinum
Liga Dirty rat
Fonseca
Room 101 Daruma
PDR 1878 Capa Oscura
AF black label

One he11 of a BOTL that Carl is!!!

Thanks again!!!

🇨🇮
paulkeck
13 years ago
harleyd31
13 years ago
Nice hit carls7069!!! Good smackin right there.......
Users browsing this topic